Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finn is awesome, it's Adventure Time! xD, links toYoutube videos of some of my favorite Owl City songs, two random quotes from the same person and I have no idea who he/she is I just found one of his/her quotes printed on the back of my new journal then googled it and found the second quote lol, and a link to my blog

Last edited by a moderator:
Avatar: Centaur!Darkleer x Dualscar

Signature: Dialogue from my rp with my gf, plus shipping icons.

Icon: Caliborn Redglare JANE CROCKER

Sig: link to the Brostuck Album

Signature: One of my favourite quotes/whatever from Homestuck! idk why I love this one so much I just do. I made it teal even though it's not like that in-comic, to add colour

Oh, and it still has the link to my Tumblr.

Adam Young and Owl City asdfghjklASDFGHJKL; I'm going to explode from the awesomeness, here's a link, join me

*explodes*

oh yeah and the shmowzow part is a reference to Adventure Time and I really like writing and I dream of becoming an author and there's a link to my blog

IDK why I'm posting here because I change my avatar everyday, but at the moment, it's Ravenpaw from a wonderful book series called Warriors.

signature is shmowzow to Adventure Time, links to my favorite Owl City songs on Youtube, a quote by Adam Young from his song Yacht Club, link to my blog, and inspiration...inspiration everywhere

signature: a small rant on how much I hate JD tamas, plus a Pikachu. I'll probably change it later... =_=''

Adventure Time then the usual Owl City related stuff and links to Youtube videos, then a link to my blog then there's random stuff from TamaCHAT lol I don't know how I came up with it, my brain surprises me sometimes. I also added a link to the thesaurus just in case you wanted to know what "scintillant" means, lol it's such an advanced word even spell check doesn't know it lolwut. (one is about a star and the other is about a sunset lol) Inspiration everywhere.

signature: the truth

avatar: francois trinh-duc hes a total cutie aaaa send help

I'm really sorry Adam but Pokemon, I'll probably change my avvie back later though lol it's one of the new gen 6 pokemon starters, Chespin. Kinda reminds me of a Drilbur-Slowking-Dewott thing lol but my friend says it looks like a Sewaddle o_O

signature- Adventure Time, links to Owl City songs on Youtube (more coming soon lol), I am running out of colors to use, the rest is pretty obvious already, oh and there's a secret hidden message in my siggy lol, yeah I like writing but I'm not a prolific writer, I made up those 2 quote things lol one's about a star and the other's about a sunset oh and inspiration everywhere

My avatar is still the black 2012 Furby.

My signature is my collection of electronic pets and a memorial to the Tamagotchis I no longer have. That Robot Guy simply means I'm obsessed with robots. In addition to collecting electronic pets I have begun collecting toy robots.

Kankri holy shiz it's such a qt blog

tumblr_inline_mgfhqfR5uj1rq3cuz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back