Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avatar: I am and always will be a Kingdom Hearts fan :(

Signature: One of my faveorite quotes from Death Note, along with a random sentence :3

Avatar: I think it's really pretty. It's flowery with nice colors.

Signature: A line from the song "I Believe" by Fantasia. I really don't like Fantasia, but I do like that song.

Avatar: a pic I took with my friends at camp, I thought it would look like a nice normal avatar, so I edited it to make it look more normal, and tada. (sadly, it was rated 2/10 on the rate the avatar above you game. boo hoo.)

Signature: to go with my avatar, and my deviantart and youtube. (I've made a prediction that it will get a horrible rating on the rate the signature above you game, so I won't even get it rated, because that'll make me depressed the rest of the day. :/ )

Username: I wanted a normal username, so I figured that some Xs and .s would make it look normal. sadly, someone was all like "oh why does ur username have a smiley in it thats wierd its stupid". I knew I should've added slashes... (ironically, it totally goes with my av and sig. I didn't even plan that.)

you know, I highly doubt that people even read posts.

ZOMG LOLZ SO FUNNY!

Name: Umm, Short for Ilyana? Some people call my Lyana but whatever.(RL)

Siggy: I was lazy. It shows how annoying I am.

Avatar: I like the Rosario Vampire Transformation. So there's a picture of her eye! Looks cool.

Signature: 'They're Coming To Take Me Away' by Neurotic Fish.

' date='+August 16, 2010 08:44 am'] avatar;;lovino vargas !signature;;italian flag & "game over."
I love your signature/avatar:)

Signature: My favorite two lines from 'Cherish' by Ai Otsuka. Highlight please.

Signature: I don't where she got it from, but it's made by Claire.

Signature Lyrics to the song that the staff leader at camp wrote.

Avatar: Blue Butterfly.Signature: I don't where she got it from, but it's made by Claire.
I believe it's from the song Butterfly on your Right Shoulder.

Siggy; Lyrics from Mosaic Roll.

Last edited by a moderator:

Signature: You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi.

Avatar: Just thought it was a good twist to the saying "Sky's the limit"

Sig: matches avatar.

I just thought my username sounded cool.

EDIT: misspelled something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back