Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avatar;; Eliwood and Ninian. ;w;

Signature;; My favorite line from Catch Me by Demi Lovato. // unfortunately, no insiders. 3:

Avatar: Mew drinking a beverage, and Jirachi eating Mcdonald fries. :3

Signature: Stuff that is.... stuff. :huh:

Avatar: Total solar eclipse in Antarctica.

Username: From an 11 foot boa constrictor that I once owned. She died in 2008 from kidney failure at the age of 15 years. I had her since she was a baby. Her name was Magic.

Siggy: Don't have one.....yet.

Signature: I decided to go back to my "You Give Love A Bad Name" set.

Avatar: Mew and Jirachi eating food from McDonalds.

Signature: Lyrics from the theme song from Super Smash Bros Brawl. :puroperatchi:

Avatar: Still a masquerade ball mask thing... I haven't found a decent new one to go with my siggy.

Signature: The name of a Japanese Visual Kei band..whom I have a crush on, and a crown.

Signature lyrics to 'Next to last song' from the movie 'Dancer in the Dark.'

Avvie: My little plush named Dumpling. She's only about the size of your palm in reality =D

Siggy: I was daydreaming about MOTHER 1.

Avatar: I think it's 1859. Kind of hard to tell.

Signature: Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn - hellogoodbye

I'm probably never going to change my avatar, since Mimitchi is my favorite character but I'm most likely going to change my list (which is getting too long :D ) to a link of an updated picture of my collection. The quote will remain the same.

I don't know if I've posted already but whatever xD?

Avatar: Aoi, guitarist from the gazettE

Siggy: Other websites you can find me in

Nothing too fancy

Avatar: Me, Holding the lady oldies tama because i'm trying to get one of my tama's to be the oldest living one... and its obviously a girl.

Siggy: Because I get all embarrassed when my name fills up a whole page in the fun-stuff forms, and so i found a snobby sounding way to cover up my embarrassment. *exposure*

Username: My name, Lexi. And ~ for added coolness, and Gotchi, because this is a Tama based website.

Edit: Double post!

I seriously have no idea how i did that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Signature: She's My Winona - Fall Out Boy.

Avatar: From the cover of one of the Hetalia soundtracks, I believe. Arthur and his guitar <3

Signature: Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes - Fall Out Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back