Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avatar: It SHOULD be Chen from Touhou, but for whatever freaking reason, TT is being a butt and keeps giving me the same avatar I've had for a MONTH. UGGGGHH.

Signature: Lyrics from Avril Lavigne's "Alice", as well as the awesome Eientei group. :3

Username: Um.. Obvious, don't you think?

Photo: FLAN ON FLAN. MWAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Chen to me now, Runner.

Photo: It should be a posterized version of a photo of a Witch Princess in an Autumn Tree. Which reminds me of Mokou from Touhou.

Avatar: It should be a posterized version of a photo I took about a dog stuck in those vine-training things.

Signature: A poem from a book, 'Hunted by P.C and Kristin Cast.'

Avatar: Tavros Nitram from Homestuck.

Signature: 'Devil on my Shoulder' by Billy Talent. Plus, Tavros <3< Vriska.~

My avatar is a Bob-omb from the Mario games. :D

My siggy is just my name, my age, where I'm from, links and shizz.

My username is pronounced 'Lara B. rocks' Because I was 6 years younger when I made it, and I thought I was cool -_-

My profile picture is just a photo of myself.

:)

My avatar is obviously Link...

and my signature is proof that I'm getting an A in science!!!

avatar: The Italy brothers from Axis Powers Hetalia

signature: "In the enchanted world of Pan di Stelle our desires hide behind an angle of the sky and there's only one way to see them: Watch the sky with dreamy eyes."

Avvie : Sollux from Homestuck with a hoodie on.

Siggy: Champion lyrics from Panty and Stcoking with Garterbelt

and some links to

Avatar: Vriska Serket from Homestuck.

Signature: Kalinka Malinka by Ivan Rebroff.

Photo: Pacman <3

Avvie: Hatsune Miku

Signature: Lyrics to 'Sing For Absolution' by Muse

Photo: The Beatles. <3

Avvie: My fan-troll.

Siggy: Cry For No-One by The Beatles.

Background: My fan-troll and my sister's.

Photo: Stupid photo of Eric Cartman singing poker face, i only put that there because my friend wanted to see it.

Avvie: A much cuter version of cartman as a baby.

Siggy: O///////O Kenny.

I really had to go back in time on this one. Dead_Mametchi is a last respect to a mametchi I had who died. That's four years ago. Time flies.

The avatar however, is a different story, as my original avatar was of a zombie Mametchi. When my other laptop called it quits three years ago, I lost it :angry: And after that I've had many different, but the one I have now is great because of the changes done to this site; it displays bigger images. My current avatar is delicious in its black humor. We all go a little mad sometimes. It has drawn attention to itself, as I've been asked nine times by another user.

I updated, so I'm going to redo this:

Avatar: Polaroid picture of Shaymin sky form flying in the sky with a teal tint.

Siggy: Lyrics from the chorus of The Middle by Jimmy Eat World.

Username: ...

Username: I love Mew [the Pokemon].

Photo: My fan troll saying 'NOPE'. Midnight doodle.

Avvie: Still my fan-troll. I'm thinking about doing a more realistic one.

Siggy: Yesterday by The Beatles. <3

Background: Should be the iconic green/blue background [in the file select screen] from EarthBound, but TT's being a butt and isn't showing it yet.

Avatar- A really cool L pic I found online ^^

Signature- Something Misa said in Death Note that I actually agreed with INormallyHateHerThough

And yes, I do realize an addiction such as the one displayed above is not healthy -__-

Avvie: Rika Furude from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Siggy: Lyrics from In Your Honour - Foo Fighters

Photo: Dots

Background: RAINBOW

Avvie: a picture of Mistyfoot

Photo: A white cat licking a snowcone

Siggy: A quote I found put in fancy lettersp

☆♔ Α ᴃԑᴌᴉԑᴠԑᴙ ᴉᴎ ᶂᴑᴌᴌᴑϣїᴎɠ ϒᴑυᴙ ᴆᴙԑамş, ɛvɛᴎ їᶂ їŧ’ş ŧᴑ Ɯαᴌκ αᴌᴌ ᴑvԑᴙ ŧɧԑ ɱᴑᴑᴎ ♔☆
Background: Old lady doing karate cartoon(The original was designed my friend Elizabeth when we were doing homework in the school library): Drawn on the 'Paint' programme

Name: Guess

Photo: Yuki Nagato

Avvie: Rena Ryuuguu

Signature: Translated lyrics to Naraku no Hana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back