"Signs"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverEnding A.B.Y.S.S.

Reaction score
Well, by now most people know I am/was sick the past two days (Stayed home today because I woke up at 12:00AM and stayed up watching TV all morning until around 7, where I fell asleep until 9.)

Well, Yesterday two people called me, (Haha, both were guys.) One being the kid that likes me, and the other being the kid I like (People say he likes me.... )

My Crush, Nick, Called to ask something about a pop quiz (Which is really odd, I wasn't in school.. wtf.)

I asked like, 6 people if it was likely for that teacher to give us one.

Everyone said no.

Would this be considered an excuse to talk to me...? (He lives down the street...u___u; :D

Hehe :)

Sounds like you've got an admirer :)

If he only lives down the road, call on him, proove to him you like him :)

Good luck :)

-- And hope you're better soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like an excuse to talk with you ;)

Seeing as he called you yesterday and you weren't at school today... maybe you could phone him now and ask him what he found out about that pop quiz at school today..?

Seems like a reasonable opportunity to call and chat with him...? :huh:

Yeah, as TamaMum said, it would be a good topic to start out with so it doesn't feel so awkward. When you have something to talk about, it's easier to talk to that person.

I would call him back if you feel comfortable doing so. It sounds like he's into you. :)

Well, by now most people know I am/was sick the past two days (Stayed home today because I woke up at 12:00AM and stayed up watching TV all morning until around 7, where I fell asleep until 9.) Well, Yesterday two people called me, (Haha, both were guys.) One being the kid that likes me, and the other being the kid I like (People say he likes me.... )

My Crush, Nick, Called to ask something about a pop quiz (Which is really odd, I wasn't in school.. wtf.)

I asked like, 6 people if it was likely for that teacher to give us one.

Everyone said no.

Would this be considered an excuse to talk to me...? (He lives down the street...u___u; <_<

Boys at my school are acting a little funny, too.

I would keep quiet and keep a note of how people are acting.

Cecib :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back