Siiiiick.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm healthy, and clean, and sanitized.

We got this new Purell stuff that smells like lime!

OMG. I have swine flu. Who wants a hug?

I'm not sick. But if I get sick we can be sick friends. And if I don't we can't xD

Get better soooon.

I will definately join the pain!

I have a baaaad cold at the moment. My throat and body feel alright, but I have the most annoying cough ever! I'm not constantly coughing, but every once in a while I'll do this big cough. And I have loads of phlem (sp?) as well >.< It's actually very very icky. Dx

I hope you feel better Krystal, and everyone else that is sick. I'm just not gonna stay home from school because I feel like I'm missing out on too much when I'm not at school, haha.

Not sick at the moment, but I get sick ALL the time. And really badly. I always cough and sneeze a ton, have a super sore throat and stuffy nose, and then there are some other, more disgusting things you might not want to hear about. XD Anyway...I'm sure I'm cursed, and will be sick soon. Blehhhh. ;_;

I am sick. I have a terrible cough and blocked nose. I got to stay home today and my mum bought me a nasal spray for my blocked nose.

I have a sore throat. All day today I was croaky :l My friends were making fun of me.

It's Saturday now so I have to make the decision as to whether I'm going to play netball today or not.

Sorry you feel sick. :[

Summer cold?

It'll go in, I suggest you take hot showers, and take a lot of heat. It works for me.

And sleep. ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back