Silver and Gold

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoria

Reaction score
1hgshksjs773usdiDay 1: Gin Is Born1hgshksjs773ybusdi

After getting home today; I realized my life was just too... boring. Wake up, school, homework, read, bed. I need a twist in my life or something. So I decided to take out my good 'ol Lei with Flowers v2 and start it up.

I set the time and date like with every tama in existance; and waited for the egg to hatch. I had a boy, and I'm bad with male names. So I thought for awhile and thought of naming him Kin, what means gold in japanese. I liked Gin (Silver) better, so his name is Gin. Hence the Title. ^w^

So here is little Gin, dancing around the screen. I'm getting a V5 soon, as soon as they come out in Canada, so keep checking back. I also have a V1, three V3's, and a V4.5. They'll all be started by the end of the month, probably. I'll post once little Gin evolves.

[1hgshksjs773ybnhusdkhisdusdi1hgshksjs773ybnhusdkhisdusdi

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 3: Gin Is Reset; Koopa 'tis Born!

I didn't reset Gin. It was a friend of mine; I personally hate resetting Virtual Pets. It was sad... R.I.P. Gin.

I got two of those 49 in one dollarama store thingies yesterday. So I just started up my blue one. I got a... I think Weaner Dog and named him Koopa. xD

Here's The Sprite.

Pretty weird, eh?

Latest posts

Back