Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alexa saw a male and female wolf, looking very akward.

Alexa backed away from them, she wasn't protected

"What's wrong?" Shelly asked Prince. "You look horrified." She began to wonder if he regretted asking her to be his mate. Maybe she had answered wrong. Ugh! I answered wrong! It's all my fault! Now he doesn't want me to be his mate anymore. Shelly began to try to read the look in his eyes. Maybe he didn't regret asking. Maybe she was jumping to conclusions. "Are you okay?" She, herself, began to get a little nervous.

"Um, yeah... Just... nervous..." Said Prince. He took a deep breath and then sat there like a normal wolf, awaiting the answer.

Shelly took a deep breath. She would have to be wise in this decision. It would affect the rest of her life. Not that she didn't like him or anything, it's just...when it comes to a big decision like these, she liked to take her time to think them over. Now, her mind seemed to be racing a hundred miles an hour. Okay, She told herself. I can do this. I really like him, for sure, so why am I holding back like this? "Um," Shelly paused to take another deep breath, "I'd love to be your mate." She sighed and smiled at Prince, his eyes glittering in the setting sun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince yelled "YES!!!" And ran around like a mad wolf, then after he realized he was acting crazy, he stopped and said to Shelly: "This is the best day of my life!"

[He's too excited, lol. :p ]

OoC: Maybe they're ignoring your character because you fail to a pell things out , let alone properly, you don't use proper grammar, you cannot write a proper paragraph. Nor are you literate.

Julien glanced at Alexa but didn't pay any mind to her. Simply he rose to his paws and padded past her without so much as a glance in her direction. He had a feeling he would dislike the wolf. He wasn't usually so judgmental but something about the canine irked him quite a bit.

QUEEEEENY! ♥

Grace chuckled to herself at Prince's behaivor. If she could make the two of them happy, why couldn't she do the same with herself? She nodded to Strobe and padded into the camp. With a small sigh, she curled up in her den and fell asleep.

Applllleeeyyyy <3

Julien looked around for a patch of sunlight to lay in. He loved the feeling of the warmth of the distant star weaving between the fur on his body and resting on his skin. Upon finding a spot he laid down, not curling into ball like most did though.

Cooper stood up and freaked when he noticed Jack's absence. He looked around for the little pup and finally spotted him trotting into a den. He quickly looked inside to see him curling up next to Grace. He sighed in relief and looked over at Julien curiously.

Cooper was relieved when he found the wolf to be friendly. Some of the other residents of the pack were unfriendly and didn't talk, but Julien seemed to be just the opposite. He trotted over to the wolf and nodded to the spot where he stood. "Hello, may I sit?" He asked kindly.

OOC: Maybe 'cause I can do whatever the heck I want? Hmmm lol

Alexa backed away, showing her teeth t these, wolves.

She had no choice but to try and run, but she didn't, feeling lucky.

OoC; No one is going to interact with a character who is that attention seeking. Try actually doing something with another character rather than having your character be unrealistic by hanging around these wolves after being attacked. She doesn't act like she was attacked at all. No shock, fear, or anything. Your character, to put it bluntly, sucks and is becoming an attention-seeking Sue. If you cannot accept that then I suggest not being in roleplays with me.

No post. ;__;

Shelly giggled at Prince's reaction. "Yea...I'm pretty excited too." She jummped up and wagged her tail wildly. "So.." She smiled brightly[ifwolvescandosololxD], "what now? Celebration or something?" She laughed and licked Prince's cheek. It sure deserves one. Shelly thought.

"OK!" Said Prince. He was uber excited. He said "Grace, can you notify the members of the pack of our celebration?"

[This is the best role play I ever have been in!!!! Lol]

ooc: OMG, so much catching up to do! And this is only the first roleplay of three. =.='

Chloe's eyelids fluttered open, the bright sunlight warming her fur. Her body was much stronger now that she had gotten some sleep. She stood and stretched on her hind legs. Ah, I feel so good. Chloe thought to herself. She padded out of her den and over to the others. There were new wolves among them. She cleared her throat and stood tall, her head high. "I am Chloe," she said to the new members. "The alpha of this pack. Welcome," she smiled and bowed her head.

Fang licked Dawn's face. "Love is in the air," he said and moved closer to her, inhaling her intoxicating, sweet scent.

(Grace isn't by Prince.)

Grace was resting outside her den when she heard Fang and Dawn. At Fang's words, she flinched visibly. Fang and Dawn, Prince and Shelly, who next? Surely not her, no one besides her brother and Chloe had really taken the initiative. She sighed to herself and buried her head underneath her paws.

Latest posts

Back