Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dawn was satisfied that Fang was being so easygoing about it all, and she was equally shameful in how mad she was getting at him for simply caring about her. Though, she didn't sit back down, instead she paced a bit while saying, "I can't promise that he'll keep his distance. Knight and I have known each other since we were pups, and I have a feeling he still..you know...considers me as more than a friend - also, until a few days ago, we thought the other was dead. It's just..there's a lot of feelings there, you know? But I can promise that I will continously try and, well, show him that we're only friends." She halted her pacing and turned to glance back north, at the lucious forest. "Could you watch Devlyn for a while? I need to go find Knight and bring him here."

Fang nodded solemnly and cast his gaze over to Devlyn before looking back at Dawn once again. "I know you can't promise anything for his actions Dawn. I'll make it clear to him how I feel about everything when you bring him back here . . . ," he paused in thought for moment before continuing. "As long as that is okay with you that is. Or you can just tell him yourself. Either, or." He stretched on his hind legs and yawned before slumping back to the ground to his previous position.

Dawn hesitated a bit before she nodded in inclination that she'd heard and registered what Fang had said before setting off towards the forest, counting the times her white paws grazed the ground to comfort her wandering mind.

Meanwhile, Devlyn had sunk down by Fang after a long hour of adventure, his dark green eyes set curiously on the older male wolf. "So," he chirped, wrapping his gray tail around his paws and allowing his tongue to clean his jaw for a moment. "Are you in love with Aunt Dawn, or what? You sure look at her weird."

Dawn, once a lot further into the forest - where the trees began to thicken and sun-beams fought to shine through -, called out to Knight; saying his name a few times and sniffing in all directions. "Hello, my darling." Knight emerged from the brush behind her, giving Dawn a start. She lowered her eyes to the ground, not wanting to look at him; because, in truth, Knight was a very handsome black wolf with piercing amber eyes that, in some lights, gave her not-so-friendly feelings. "Come with me."

OCC: Oh no he didn't. lololol

Fang was slightly taken by surprise at Devlyn's question. He paused a moment, not sure if he really wanted to let this pup he really did not know about his personal feelings. But then again, Fang couldn't really say that it wasn't totally obvious that he was head over heels in love with Dawn, because it was. So why not just admit it? Fang nodded with a warm smile. "Yes Devlyn. I am very much in love with Aunt Dawn. Is that alright with you?" He smiled and scratched behind his ears with his back paw.

Ooc: Haha couldn't just let him sit there xD

Devlyn's nose scrunched up, portraying an expression of slight disgust mixed with thought. "Well, sure that's okay with me. But why would you love her? Girls have cooties." He rolled his eyes as if to say 'adults these days' before plopping down on his stomach, his ears twitching a bit as Dawn and Knight entered from the other side of the camp.

Dawn was pleased to see that Devlyn wasn't causing problems, but her icy eyes flicked to Fang as she remembered Knight trailing quite closely behind her. The moments it took for them to reach Fang and Devlyn seemed like hours to Dawn and when they'd finally got there, Knight licked the side of her cheek and straightened his back, clearly showing that Knight was built bigger than Fang, most likely to try to intimidate Fang.

"Thanks for bringing me here, sugar." Knight told Dawn, nuzzling her neck quickly before she could protest.

Dawn took a few, safe paw-steps away from Knight, curling her tail around Devlyn. "So...Fang, this is Knight. Knight this is Fang."

Tive had wandered away from Catori, wanting to explore this new pack they had stumbled across. Maybe there would be other pups like her, without mommies or daddies. She couldn't be sure, of course, but it was a nice thought all the same. Her big eyes darting around quickly, she hid in some bushes, then peeked out and saw Devlyn, Fang, Dawn, and Knight. She smiled (as much as a wolf could smile) and yipped playfully at Devlyn. "Hey!" She hissed. "Hey! Wanna play tag?"

A surge of anger flooded through Fang causing the hair on his back to stand on end. He knew exactly what Knight was trying to do and he certainly would not stand for it if his sister let him into the pack. Part of him wished that Chloe would just send his tail right back around to where he came from, but the other part, the sensitive caring part of Fang, was concerned about Knight's safety regardless of his personal feelings against him. Fang decided that he would keep his cool now, but he definitely would not take this crap from him later. "Hey sugar," he said and scrunched up his snout in mock excitement. "It's so nice to meet you darlin."

Devlyn glanced over towards whoever had been speaking to him, setting his eyes on Tive; another pup, a she-pup. Excited to meet another wolf he bounced off towards her and nodded excitedly, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. "Yeah! I'm so beyond bored with all these adults. I'm Delvyn!"

Knight didn't let one bit of his frustration towards Fang show on his face, he simply grinned at Dawn and nodded towards Fang. "I've never really been called 'sugar' by a male-wolf but whatever floats your boat." He said, openly insulting Fang's masculinity. Dawn panted loudly, trying to distract the two male-wolves from attacking each other, which was definately what they'd wanted to do.

"Uh, Fang? Where's Chloe?" Dawn asked, her tail swooshing quietly against the floor, showing her anxiety.

Tive hopped out of the bushes and laughed lightly, then rolled around on the ground. "They sure look unhappy over there! I got bored playing all by myself anyway. I'm Tive, it's nice ta meetcha!" She suddenly tackled Devlyn, declaring, "You're it!" Then, she ran away delightedly, laughing out loud as she did. It was nice, to have another pup to play with. Being alone wasn't fun, and Catori could get cranky sometimes.

Devlyn sped after Tive, yipping excitedly, sometimes tripping over his own feet as he was so unfocused. He sure was glad that there was another pup around; all Dawn was doing lately was acting like his up-tight mother, and he definately did not want one of those. Eventually, he managed to swipe Tive's tail, exclaiming, "You're it now!" before twisting on his gray heels and scampering in the other direction.

Tive yelped loudly when she was tagged, her more competitive side getting the best of her. "I'm gonna get you!" She exclaimed, giggling and trailing behind Devlyn happily. The only person she could remember playing tag with was her mother, and that seemed like it had been a very long time. It had, but the minds of the young more easily distort time. She tackled Devlyn and said, "See? I told you I would get you!"

Devlyn playfully growled underneath her, squirming a bit before nipping at her ears; managing to twist himself over, now ontop of her. "You're really fast for a girl!" He hadn't meant it to insult her gender and his obviously joyful tone showed that. He slowly climbed off of her, shaking a bit to free the dirt of his gray pelt. "I'm new to this pack. Dawn over there used to be my alpha but...well, the pack was lost to a forest fire; so I'm moving here!"

Tive playfully growled then nipped at his ear, climbing to her feet once he'd gotten off of her. "I'm faster than lots of other wolves! I was the fastest pup in my old pack! My friend Catori is trying to get us in to this pack, because she doesn't have a pack to belong to. I got separated from my pack and my mom... I think the monsters with the pointy sticks got her." She looked sad for a few moments, but then yipped and said, "I hope I can move here! We can be friends!"

Fang smirked. The sarcasm was so heavy in his voice, he thought Knight quite daft for not picking up on it. He smiled warmly at Dawn as her words flooded his ears. "I'll go get her," he said and began to trot off in the opposite direction. "Try to keep Pretty Boy away from the spring. Wouldn't want that large head of his to soak up all the drinking water!" he said and chuckled to himself.

"Monsters with pointy sticks?" Devlyn looked fascinated but also slightly frightful; he'd never heard of these 'monsters' before. "Tell me more about them!" He sat down, wrapping his thin tail around his paws and stared at Tive with curiousity. "Oh, and I really hope we can both move here too! We can be best friends!"

Knight's casual expression morphed as soon as Fang had gone out of ear-shot. "Why does he look at you like that?" He demanded to Dawn, his green eyes set on her very unmovingly. Dawn was very frustrated by this whole situation so she just sighed and shook her head, refusing to comment. The problem was, Dawn loved them both in very different ways, but how could she show the other their good sides? It seemed impossible. "Just chill out, Knight. He cares about me is all."

"To heck with that, I care about you more. He's so scrawny..he can't possibly protect you - a born alpha-female."

"First, I don't need protecting, you should know that by now. Two, it's none of your business."

Fang looked around for Chloe but did not find her anywhere in the clearing. A little frustrated, he trotted back to Dawn and Knight. "I can't find her anywhere," he said to Dawn. "She must be out somewhere with Cooper. You can decide, I'm sure. That is your job after all," he said with a smile before looking at Knight with hard eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well then, yeah; Knight welcome to the pack. Now, excuse me so I can talk to Fang alone." Dawn said directly to Knight, ushering him away with a flick of her tail. Knight looked upset, near sticking his tongue out to Fang to make a point but sulked away anyway, glancing back furiously. "I take it you don't like him." Dawn sighed and curled up next to Fang, wrapping her tail around his, kneading the floor.

Fang sunk down beside Dawn and relaxed, glad that she sent Knight away and that they were finally somewhat alone. He gazed at her and could tell that she was uncomfortable with the tension between Knight and him. He nodded. "No. I don't like his attitude and to be honest, I think he's rather childish. I can tell he's threatened by me because he can tell how we feel about each other." Fang licked Dawn's muzzle and nuzzled her softly. "I promise I'll try and not let him get to me," he whispered and gently rested his head on Dawn's paws.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you. I care about you both a lot, in the same ways and in different. I'd love it if you could both get along. And admit it, you're sort of threatened by him too." Dawn knew she hadn't fully commited to Fang yet, and that he was probably waiting on a definate answer but the commitment scared her so she figured she'd just remain silent about the whole odreal.

Fang nodded solemnly. "Yes, I guess I am. But more so because he just gets on my nerves, but I guess I may be a tad jealous as well," he said with a sigh. "But I do trust you Dawn. I just don't trust him."

Latest posts

Back