Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grace laughed quietly and looked at Sterling, her eyes shining slightly. She knew it was partly a joke, but she could tell that he meant what he said. She stood up and smiled at him. "Take a quick walk with me?" She asked and wagged her tail lightly. Jack licked his muzzle and yawned slightly.

lololol

Fang laughed. "Love is budding. Cooper and Chloe, Shelly and Prince, Dawn and me, Sterling and Gra. . .," Fang stopped and laughed. "Sorry man. It IS pretty obvious that you like her," he said to Sterling.

"Sure!" Sterling said a little too enthusiastically, pretending not to hear Fang. He began walking with Grace. As soon as they were out of sight and into the forest, he turned to her. "What is it pretty lady?" he asked, gazing into her eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure!" Sterling said a little too enthusiastically, pretending not to hear Fang. He began walking with Grace. As soon as they were out of sight and into the forest, he turned to her. "What is it pretty lady?" he asked, gazing into her eyes.

Grace smiled slightly before continuing. "Were you serious about that comment?" She asked softly and thought back to Jack. Jack did need a father after all, and Sterling would be perfect. It also didn't hurt that he was incredibly handsome and kind to her. She knew that it may be weird because she only just met him, but it felt right to her.

Cooper looked around nervouslt before returning his gaze back to Chloe. "Who is that little pup?" He asked curiously.

Sterling sighed. "Yes, honestly, I did mean it. I didn't want to admit it because we only just met, but . . . " he paused, not sure how to continue. "You just captivate me." He grinned.

Chloe looked at Cooper. "Her name is Alexa. She's an orphan and just arrived today. She's a sweet little thing. I need to find her a step mother."

Grace stepped towards him and nuzzled his side lightly. "I know what you mean."

Cooper nodded. "Ah, I see. I bet Grace would take her in. She does have Jack after all, and I bet he's lonely being the only pup."

Sterling's heart swelled. "So does this mean that you accept, or would you rather wait?" he asked, his eyes wide with joy.

Chloe nodded. "I thought about asking Grace, but she already has her hands full with Jack. I didn't want to ask her to take on the responsibility of another pup as well. But if she really does want to, then I will definitely let Grace adopt her. I'll talk to her as soon as she gets back from her walk with Sterling." Chloe giggled. "I noticed some sparks flying between those two. Who knows? We might be on the verge of yet another couple here in Silver Mist." She grinned, but on the inside, she ached. Will I ever get a chance at love? she thought.

Fang approached Julien and sat down. "Hello Julien. You okay man? You seem down."

"Oh alright. But I'm here for ya if you ever want to talk," Fang said with a warm smile. He hated to see his friends down, even if they didn't know each other well. "So tell me about your previous pack. Did you have any family? A mate?" he asked, hoping he wasn't getting too personal.

The cool water on Shelly's warm fur felt like heaven. She dunked her head in the water and instantly she felt refreshed. "Gosh! Does this feel great!"

Alexa started to sniff tree, then flinched backwards. It had the scent of urine.

Kale was flying through the woods, he had no boundaries, or that's what he thought. He fled through the Silvermist's territory.

Chloe sighed. She didn't want to leave Cooper. She was really enjoying his company. But a new wolf was near. Since Dawn was nowhere to be found, she had to go confront him. "Pardon me Cooper. I'll be back soon. There's a new wolf around." Chloe turned to Alexa. "You stay here sweetie. Be good for Mr. Cooper. I'll be back soon." She licked her head and bounded off toward Kale. She ran after him and stopped him in his tracks. "Who are you?" she demanded. "And why in heaven's name are you running through my territory like a mad wolf?"

Cooper nodded and looked at Alexa. He laid on the ground so he was at eye level. "So little one, what is your name?" He asked soothingly.

Grace nodded. "I'd love to."

"Alexa," replied Alexa, smiling.

Kale showed his teeth at Chloe, "Free country," she said, before taking off at a rapid speed and stop at a cliff, then jumped and landed safely.

"Well Alexa, it is a pleasure to meet you," he responded and returned that same small smile. "My name is Cooper, may I ask you a question?"

EDIT: LOL. I was on my bro's iPod and I forgot to close the tags.

LolcodingfailxP

LG?

Svetlana had followed Kale. "Love, this is not a free country, or a country at all. That is a human term and you are canis lupis, not homo sapien." She hissed, "Either respect my companions or leave. If you fail to do either than you will regret setting foot in our territory." She bared her teeth as she spoke, snarling.

Latest posts

Back