Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chloe nodded, thankful for Svetlana. "I have no idea where you're from you idiot, you're on my territory around here. So if you don't want to be torn to shreds, I suggest you show some respect," she spat.

Sterling glowed. "You really mean it?" he asked, his tail wagging back and fourth furiously. "So does this mean that Jack is . . ." he paused. "My son?" he asked, a little overwhelmed at the thought.

Sterling shook with joy. "I'm so happy," he said, looking into Grace's eyes. He moved closer and licked her cheek. "Lets go see our son my pretty lady."

Grace nodded and returned the lick with a gentle nudge to the side. She smiled widely and walked at a slow pace alongside Sterling. Jack saw them and bounded over to the two happily. "Hi mommy! Hi Sterling!"

"Hey buddy," Sterling said and looked at his new wife. "Your mommy has something to tell you bud."

Grace nodded and rested on the ground to be even with Jack. "Jack, honey, do you know what a mate is?" She asked softly.

Jack looked at her curiously for a moment, but then soon nodded. "Yes, when you find a mate, he'll be my daddy, right?" He asked innocently and looked up at Sterling.

Grace nodded, he seemed to get the general idea, so she continued, "Well, Sterling is your new daddy," she said with a light giggle.

Jack's eyes grew wide as he looked at Sterling and Grace. Soon enough, he smiled and ran at Sterling, crashing into his front leg. He exploded into a fit of giggles and rolled over into his back to look up at his new father.

Kale yelled back at Chloe, "I pity the fool who thinks she an bat me, as in if I have beaten 10 Alpha wolves from different packs I can beat you."

ikr?? I wish I had a Jack. lDD

Sterling nuzzled Jack and looked up at Grace. He was overwhelmed with happiness. It was almost like a dream it felt so unreal. "Shall we go find a cave my pretty lady?" he asked with a sparkle in his eye. [wink wink, nudge nudge rofl]

Chloe smirked. "Oh, I wasn't talking about me," she said, glaring at the cocky wolf. "Svetlana, teach him a lesson," she said, and looked at Svet with a gleam in her eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooper stood up slowly and glanced at Chloe. "Hey Alexa? I'll be right back. Do you see that wolf over there?" He asked and pointed towards Grace. "If you don't want to sit here until I get back, you can go stay with her for a couple of minutes. She has a son who is about your age, so you can play with him," He said and nuzzled the little pup's head softly before standing up. He trotted over to Chloe's side and glanced at Kale.

Grace nodded and licked his muzzle. "Yes, of course. Let's go Jack," she said and stood up slowly.

I love Jack. :)

Kale humphed at the wolves, thinking they were so dull and stupid he stood tall onto their territory.

Alexa stumbled over ate ate some grass.

"Yes you may Svetlana. Maybe then he might think twice about insulting us on our territory," she said and smirked. Seeing this side of Chloe was rare. Usually she was so sweet and gentle. But she could be rather hard and sadistic at times when provoked.

Cooper smiled slightly and shot Kale a bemused look. He knew how vicious Svet could be, and he honestly felt sorry for Kale at that exact moment. Oh well, it seemed he had been rude to Chloe, and if Svetlana wasn't there, he would have taken care of it in a heartbeat.

Sterling led Jack and Grace to the dens. "You go to sleep now buddy," Sterling said to Jack. Mommy and I need some alone time," he said and grinned at Grace.

Jack nodded and trotted off to the corner where he curled up and promptly fell asleep. Grace then turned to Sterling with a happy smile.

Sterling approached Grace and licked her cheek. -Fade to black- *fireworks* lol

LOL. MOAR PUPS. :D

Suprisingly, Jack had been asleep the whole time. He stirred slightly, but just made a soft grunting noise and slipped back into his deep slumber.

Grace laid curled up next to Sterling, her eyes half closed. "I'm glad you showed up Sterling. I was beginning to think I would never find a mate," she said. Her voice sounded tired but cheery at the same time.

He grinned as he cuddled up to Grace. "You have me now Grace. And I promise you that I will love you and Jack and our future pups for as long as I live. I'll protect you and love you and be the best husband I can possibly be."

Latest posts

Back