Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Well, I'm glad to hear that. I promise to do the exact thing for you," she whispered and nuzzled his muzzle (lol /shot). When she finally opened her eyes fully, they showed exactly how happy and loved she felt. At that moment, she felt perfect.

Sterling awoke the next morning with Grace beside him fast asleep. He stood and nuzzled the side of her face and walked over to check on Jack. He was still asleep as well. Sterling tiptoed out of the den, being quiet so he won't wake his new family. Chloe was sitting in the middle of the clearing sunbathing. Sterling trotted up to her and turned over on his back. Chloe opened her eyes and laughed. "Good morning Sterling," she sang. "How's the wife?"

Sterling immediately gave Chloe a look that said "how did you know?". Chloe giggled and gave Sterling a soft shove. "I saw you two go for a walk and then go into the dens together. I just put two and two together. Congratulations."

Sterling laughed. "You're a clever girl Chloe," he said as he rolled on his back in the sunlight. "Yes. I'm very happy. Thank you." He sighed as he started to think about Grace and Jack. "I'll be sure to announce all of the packs couples today, so it'll be officially declared," Chloe replied. Sterling smiled. "That would be great."

Jack stood up, obviously sleepwalking, and shivered. He made his way over to Grace and snuggled up against her stomach and returned to his peaceful slumber.

In her sleep, Grace could feel Jack's small body pressed up against her stomach. Instinctively, she curled around him in a protective gesture.

Cooper yawned slightly and trotted into the clearing where he found Sterling and Chloe. He settled down on the other side of Chloe and smiled at them both. "I hope you don't mind me stopping by. Congrats Sterling." He said and flicked his tail back and forth happily.

Chloe grinned. "Not at all." She felt Cooper's warm body next to hers and she instantly pictured Cooper and herself nuzzling each other tenderly in that very spot late in the night under the stars. Chloe could see herself; happy and content with Cooper, as if she could stay there with him for the rest of her life. Chloe's eyes popped open, and a single tear escaped out of the corner of her eye. Am I falling for Cooper? she thought.

Okay . . . two months later . . . . lD

(Hey Queenie, how old are you? Random, I know, but I keep wanting to ask you. l3)

Fang sat in the clearing, his head hanging in a depressed sort of manner. He slumped to the ground and miserably sat there.

Alexa hopped into a small hole she made a while ago and rested.

Kale came back to SilverPaw and roared.

I'm fourteen l33 I'll be fifteen in December, though.

"Chloe, it appears as though the stray has wandered onto the territory. I believe it wishes to overthrow you, or pester us until our dear ears bleed." Svetlana dully stated to the alpha female, her face blank. She had become rather apathetic over the past two months and she hadn't talked about it to anyone and it didn't look like she was going to. She had disappeared three times over the two months, each time longer than the last. Some in the pack worried she would one day never return, rumors were also going about that she was helping an enemy pack by relaying information. In short, the pack had begun to lose their trust in the female.

Kale wondered up to Chloe.

"I do not wish to threaten you, but it appears that my daughter is in this pack."

"Who is your daughter then?" She asked, disgust in her voice but not in her face. She clearly didn't like the wolf constantly on their territory, let alone on it at all.

"Well, just want to point out that is NOT how you treat your guests," said Kale, "Actually I was wondering if I could join your pack, I have been so lonely for years and years now."

"Answer the question, mutt." She snapped, "Dodging the question is rude. You lack respect for our pack, you always have since you set paw on our land. Also, you have refused to leave us in peace when so many times we have asked you to leave. Clearly we do not want you here so leave!" She had risen to her paws, pulled her lips back in a snarl, and taken a step towards Kale as she spoke, her fur on end.

Kale put his head down and looked at Alexa.

"That pup over there, but now that you seem o be unhappy I will leave."

"Daddy..?" squealed Alexa.

OOC: Really? You write so well! (I'll be eighteen in about two months.) It surprises me because nowadays where our teen culture is infused with TV, video games, and the internet, it is rare to find young people that can actually write a decent sentence. lD

Chloe stepped up beside Svetlana and glared at this wolf who had caused so much trouble over the past few months. "Respect for your guests?" she mimicked. "What kind of a wolf are you? Do you know anything about territory and dominance?" She threw her head back and laughed. "Can you believe this Svetlana? It's almost as if he were raised as a house pet!" Chloe calmed herself and took a deep breath. "I have a few questions for you. If you care so much about your daughter, why are you just now coming back for her? And give me one reason why I should let you join our pack after all the trouble you have caused?"

"You have overreacted, after all I have only come here twice in the 2 months," explained Kale, "And I feel jealous of you guy 'always having each other' while I fight the wilderness by myself and I am also half starving to death, I have come on your territory just to find some rare scraps of food."

"You didn't answer any of my questions," Chloe said flatly. "You know what, I'll let Svetlana decide. She's a smart girl. I know she'll make the right decision. As for your daughter, we have welcomed her into our pack, so she is one of us. She hasn't said one word about you, so I doubt she wants to leave."

Latest posts

Back