Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Well for starters, I did answer one, I didn't cause trouble I only passed your territory, and also I have been looking for my pups recently, but then I thought the were all over there stupid mother to love me so I gave up."

Last edited by a moderator:
"A wolf should be able to fend for his or herself. If you cannot survive as a stray than you do not deserve to be in a pack. For in a pack all you would do is either pull everyone down of depend on everyone for your own pathetic survival. Leave now before I force you too." She growled.

Kale bowed at the wolves.

"Sorry for wasting your time, but if you never got trained to fend for yourself nor hunt you would be the same," explained Kale, before running off.

"And its called no family, no friends since you were born," said Kale running off almost crying (If wolves can).

Alexa watched Kale run off, "That was... My Daddy..."

(Wow, we're mean. lDD)

Chloe looked down at the pup. "It's okay sweetheart. Your daddy has some issues he needs to work out. How did you get away from him?" she asked gently.

"I didn't get away from him, he has no problems, it was mummy with the problems. Mummy ran away from daddy dragging me and my brother with her and left daddy all alone, she had promised to stay with him forever but mummy, ran off as soon as we were born," explained Alexa, frowning, "I haven't seen daddy in a long time."

Chloe looked at Svetlana. "What do you think we should do about Alexa?" she asked, a little concerned about the situation. "Her dad seems like a whack job if you ask me," she muttered under her breath.

"We don't even know if it is her father, Chloe. The kid wouldn't remember him if she was taken away from him at birth, the memory span that early in life is short." She replied.

"Maybe the mother, whoever she is, told her about him," Chloe suggested and shrugged. "I don't know. I agree it doesn't make sense."

Grace yawned softly and rose to her paws. She had been out late last night huntingfor the pack and Jack. When she had returned, everyone was asleep, so she decided to stay up and keep guard in case a lone wolf, namely Kale, ever showed up on the pack's territory. As soon as Chloe was awake, she stumbled off to her den and promptly fell asleep.

It was now about noon when Grace finally woke up. Jack wasn't in the den, but he was most likely with Cooper or Sterling, so she wasn't worried. After shaking herself of the last bits of grogginess, she trotted over to the stream Chloe had discovered. She dipped her muzzle into the cool water and drank greedily. She looked down at her swollen belly and smiled to herself. She trotted back to her den where Sterling was waiting and fell into a light sleep.

Cooper watched Grace trot off towards the stream and then returned his gaze back to Jack, who was playing with his tail. He wasn't bothered much by it, especially because his mind was somewhere else. He found it hard to keep his attention focused on Jack with Chloe and Svetlana talking a few yards away by the edge of the territory. He was about ready to confess to Chloe, but he couldn't seem to find the right time to do so.

While Cooper was zoned out, Jack stopped tousling with the older male's tail and turned to look at Cooper. Cooper didn't seem to notice at all, his eyes were locked on Chloe. Jack huffed and batted on his nose lightly. This brought Cooper to his senses pretty quickly, which caused them both to smile.

Sterling trotted back and fourth nervously. He didn't like Grace hunting this late into her pregnancy. She was due any day now. They had argued about this many times, but she always insisted on hunting anyway even though Sterling made it clear that he was opposed to the idea. When Grace returned, Sterling watched his pregnant wife waddle into their den. How she had accomplished any kind of kill, he never knew. Well, she was safe, and that was all that mattered to him. Sterling padded into the den quietly. Grace was already fast asleep. Her nuzzled her softly. "I love you, you stubborn little thing," he whispered.

Fang walked casually up to Cooper. "Hey dude. What's up?" Fang paused as he followed Cooper's gaze toward Chloe. He sighed. "When are you going to tell her Coop?" he laughed. "I already know she likes you. What's holding you back?" He stifled another laugh. "You know, I was thinking about this the other day: If you get with my sister, that makes you the alpha male. The top dog, no pun intended," he grinned. "What do you think about that?"

Kale sat off the Silverpaw territory but watched them, on a high cliff behind a few bushes so he couldn't be seen.

Chloe could smell Kale nearby, but decided to take a different approach. She made her way over to him unnoticed, sneaking up behind him so that the only way to escape was to jump off of the very high cliff. "Hello," Chloe said calmly. "Now, I am going to just forget all that had happened and we're going to start over alright?" she said. "I am Chloe, as you already know. Can you please tell me again why you keep coming here?" This was the only way she felt she was going to get any clear answers out of him. Either way, he would just come back again, so might as well be civil about it.

Svetlana was basking in the sun, sitting in silence next to Julien. She didn't move much, mainly her ears and eyes moved if you exclude the rising and falling of her body caused by her breathing. For some odd reason she would suddenly nip herself a few times and she would relax a bit, only to gradually tense up again.

Cooper chuckled softly and shook his head. "When she is done talking to that wolf I'm planning on telling her," he responded. He paused to think of Fang's last stament and smiled. "I never thought about that. It'd be pretty cool, but it wouldn't matter if I would be alpha or not. I love her either way," he said with a small grin.

Grace looked up slowly and grinned. "In a few days these pups will be out, so then you don't have to worry about me as much," she whispered back sleepily. She reached her head foreward and licked his muzzle sweetly.

Sterling's heart surged with excitement. "You have no idea how excited I am," he whispered. "You get some sleep though. You've been out running around all day, and you need to rest." He paused before he exited the den. "Grace, promise me you won't go out hunting anymore until after the pups have come." His biggest worry was that she would go into labor somewhere deep in the forest away from him and the pack where she would vulnerable to predators.

Fang sat contentedly. "I want to ask Dawn to be my mate, but she's been gone all this time. I wonder if she's ever going to come back," Fang said with a whisper of sadness. He really loved her.

OOC: Oops :|

"I really don't know," said Kale, closing his eyes and looking down.

Latest posts

Back