Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With one final grunt, Grace's final pup was born. She licked it clean and lovingly nudged it towards her belly where four other pups were enjoying their first meal. After a moment of watching her five small little pups exhaustedly, she rested her head on her paws and looked out towards the little crowd that had gathered outside of the den. "Sterling, come and meet them," she called calmly and returned her gaze to the pups.

Cooper smiled at the sound of his sister's voice. "Congrats man," he said to Sterling and smiled gently. He turned to look at Chloe and wagged his tail enthusiastically.

Jack poked his head in the den and perked up when he saw the pups. He looked at Grace hopefully until she looked up. She smiled kindly and laughed tiredly. "You too. Come meet your brothers and sisters."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sterling walked in on the pads of his feet, as if any sudden movement would cause the den to cave in. He came around and saw five little balls of fur nestled up against his wife's underside. "They're beautiful." It took all he had to keep from crying. "How many boys and girls?" he asked. "I've come up with some name ideas."

Grace smiled proudly and licked one of the pup's head. "Three boys and two girls." She said slowly and returned her gaze to Sterling. "What names have you thought of?"

Jack followed after his father and gasped softly. "They're so small mommy."

"Well, I came up with two of each," he said smiling. "Felicity and Sofia for the girls, and Skylar and Gage for the boys." Sterling licked Jack on the head and then did the same with his wife.

"Oh, this is so exciting!" Chloe sang. "The first litter of my pack!" She sighed a deep, happy sigh though somewhere, deep inside her, she wished to be the one in that den. She slid closer to Cooper and nudged him slightly. "You're an uncle . . . again!" Chloe laughed.

"I love all of them. I was also thinking Natalia or Maia for a girl, and Oliver or Lucas for a boy," she added and nuzzled his fur gently. Jack barked happily as he listened to the name suggestions. "I like Felicity and Natalia," He said and sniffed a pup curiously.

"You decide my pretty lady," Sterling said with a wide grin. "Oh, and maybe Jack can pick a few names." He sat a few feet away from his wife and newborns, though he wanted to be much closer. But he figured he needed to give Grace some breathing room. He couldn't pull his eyes away from the little bundles he had helped to bring into this world. His heart swelled with fatherly pride, so much so that he almost thought it were going to burst right out of his chest.

Grace smiled and looked towards Jack. "Okay then. Jack, honey, wwhat do you think we should name this little boy?" She asked and pointed her nose towards the first little boy out of the group. He was an equal mix of Grace and Sterling, black with light tan spotches on his paws, nose, and tail. There was another pup similar to this, a small petite female directly next to him. "I think Gage, and she should be Felicity." Jack said slowly after a moment.

Dawn, competely unware of what had happened towards camp, nudged Devlyn's side, gesturing with her head back in the direction of the others. "I should probably introduce you to everyone." She told the beyond energetic pup, giving him a lick before moseying to the north. Devlyn simply nodded and continued his abnormal bounce-like-padding next to her, every so often barking at a fallen leaf.

Fang immediately took in Dawn's scent. "Dawn!!" he yelled, although he didn't intend to be so loud. He immediately took off in her direction. The sight of her was so sweet. But she wasn't alone. To Fang's complete and utter dismay, there was a small pup beside her. He prayed it didn't belong to her. She had been gone so long, he didn't know what to think. She could have found a new pack, a new mate, and was just here to pay them a sweet visit and introduce the family. No. How could he jump to conclusions like that? He knew how she felt about him. She knew how he felt about her. But why has she been gone all this time?

Chloe jumped in surprise at her brother's sudden outburst. She looked over her shoulder and saw Dawn heading toward them. "Well I'll be," she said with a smile. "Dawn's back. Just in time to meet the newest members of the pack."

Cooper chuckled softly and took a look at the pup at her side. "Let's hope it isn't her pup. Fang would be devastated," he said simply and sighed lightly. Here he was, it was the perfect oppourtunity to tell her how he felt, and he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Grace looked at the other three pups, two boys and a girl. "Why don't you name this one?" Grace suggested to Sterling and gestured to a solid black pup that looked just like Sterling. She could only hope that the little boy had his father's icy blue eyes that she loved so much. "I was also thinking about naming the other girl Natalia," she added and looked at the other female, the last one to be born. She looked like her mother, sandy brown with the occasional dark brown spot.

Sterling looked at the miniature version of him resting on the floor of the den and thought. "I like Skylar." He said finally after thinking a moment. "So we have Skylar, Gage, Felicity, and Natalia. . .," he paused to think a moment. "How about we let Cooper name the last one since he's the uncle?" Sterling suggesting.

Chloe chuckled. "I doubt that the pup is hers. She would never do that to Fang."

Aww, so cute

(Aw!)

Grace smiled happily. "Great idea. Would you go get him for me then?" she asked and licked Felicity's head softly as she began to whine. The little pup qieted down and continued to eat along with the rest of the pups.

Cooper smiled half-heartedly before finally mustering up enough courage to start off the conversation. He hopedthat the rest would come easily, and she wouldn't reject him harshly. "Chloe? Can I ask you something?" he asked softly.

(Aw!) 

Grace smiled happily. "Great idea. Would you go get him for me then?" she asked and licked Felicity's head softly as she began to whine. The little pup qieted down and continued to eat along with the rest of the pups.

Cooper smiled half-heartedly before finally mustering up enough courage to start off the conversation. He hopedthat the rest would come easily, and she wouldn't reject him harshly. "Chloe? Can I ask you something?" he asked softly.
"Sure Cooper. Wha . . .," Chloe was suddenly cut off by Sterling's appearance at the entrance of the den. "Hey Cooper, could you come with me. Grace and I need you for a minute," he grinned. "There's five," he said to everyone. "Three girls, two boys. I'll give you names in just a few moments," he said and gestured for Cooper to follow him.

ooc: oops, didn't mean to quote you. lD

Cooper winced when Sterling asked him to follow. He shot Chloe an apologetic look and stood up slowly and made his way to the den. He made no mention of his near confession when he sat down beside Grace.

"Grace, they're beautiful," he whispered in awe as he looked at the tiny pups.

"You see this little pup here?" Grace asked and gestured to the smallest male pup. Cooper nodded and tilted his head curiously. "We want you to name him." Cooper's eyes widened for a moment, but he just smiled. "Well, how about Lee?" He asked, which gained a nod from Grace. He looked at Sterling for his confirmation.

(Haha, s'okay.)

Sterling nodded his approval. "Perfect!" he said and did a small circle out of excitement. "Everyone come meet our babies!" he called to the group waiting just outside their den. Chloe and Fang entered and came around. Chloe couldn't help getting a tad emotional. "They're gorgeous Grace," she whispered as she stared at the little wiggling pups. Fang couldn't stop grinning. "Congrats you two! Now we have five more little Grace's and Sterling's to put up with," he joked and gave Sterling a brotherly-like shove.

Chloe leaned on Cooper. "I'm sorry Grace, but you're going to have to let me steal your pups. They're just too adorable," she said grinning.

Sterling returned Fang's shove. "So we have Lee, thanks to old Cooper here, Felicity, Gage, Natalia, and Skylar," he proclaimed proudly, gesturing to each pup as he said their name.

Cooper looked down and (if a wolf could) blushed fiercely underneath his fur.

Grace chuckled softly and smiled. "I'm sorry Chloe, you'll just have to get your own. You can babysit though," she joked with a tired laugh. She fell silent and listened as Sterling listed off their names, all the time sporting a proud smile. She gave each a loving lick and rested her head on her paws gingerly.

"I'm going to be a good big brother!" Jack proclaimed out of nowhere from Grace's side. He beamed proudly, but he couldn't help but feel a little jealous of all the attention the pups were getting. Grace smiled and nuzzled his neck lovingly. "Of course you are, you will be a splendid big brother," she whispered.

Svetlana, of course, wasn't there. Once again, she had decided to suddenly vanish and probably wouldn't be back for a few days, maybe even a whole week.

Sterling pulled Jack close. "Yes you will buddy. You sure will." He nuzzled Jack and held him close as he gazed at his newborns.

Chloe stood and stretched. "Congratulations again you guys. You deserve it." She smiled warmly at the couple. "I'm going to excuse myself for the night. You need to get some rest Grace. I'll come by later to check on you." She walked out the door and into the clearing. Chloe turned onto her back and looked up at the stars. She sighed contently and closed her eyes. It was a good day.

Fang nudged Cooper. "Go get her dude," he said softly before making his way out as well.

HI ASH! ♥

Grace nodded and sighed happily. The newborn pips had finished drinking/eating and were now sleeping contently against their mother's side. Grace curled around them protectively and looked at Sterling. Jack nuzzled Sterling's chest happily and watched his mother and siblings.

Cooper nodded and walked out of the den after saying his goodbyes. He faltered for a moment when he saw Chloe in the clearing. Her back was to him, and so far she hadn't noticed him. He smiled as he noticed the way the moonlight bounced off of her fur, giving her an almost angelic glow.

If he hadn't looked at Chloe, he would have chickened out right then and there. He sighed ever so lightly and made his way over to Chloe in silence and stood next to her. "Today was eventful, huh?"he said quietly and looked up at the stars.

Latest posts

Back