Silverbirch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoria

Reaction score
It's in Canada, but I'm unsure of the USA.

Does anyone else have this book club in their school? I do. It's in Canada. What we do at my school; is that you can either take a Fiction or Non-Fiction book from the library that has been specially marked by Silver Birch (Most here are about 120 pages) and you have about a week to read it and do a book report.

Last time, I got "Never To Be Told" (worst book ever, dude.) and now I'm reading "Baboon" which is suprisingly good; despite the fact that most SilverBirch novels are really lame. It's real predictable in the most part; but the plot is interesting.

Yeah, I was going to join, but my friends says that Theyre reading "Hoot", and she read it alone, and it was good, but then the teacher just stripped down the fun parts in a boring, take-every-good-part-and-write-it-down- thing .

Yeah, I was going to join, but my friends says that Theyre reading "Hoot", and she read it alone, and it was good, but then the teacher just stripped down the fun parts in a boring, take-every-good-part-and-write-it-down- thing .
0.o At my school; they just give you one book and you have a week to read it. Then you have to do a small one-page book report. xD

Latest posts

Back