Sims 2: Bon Voyage or Seasons?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hello all! :(

I'm considering either buying one of the above Sims expansion packs. But I can't decide which one.

Seasons is just awesome, because I am a long time Sims lover, and The Sims has never really had weather before. Yet Bon Voyage seems good because it looks like Vacation from The Sims 1, which I really enjoyed.

I have a question though, about Bon Voyage; can you make your own holiday loctions/lots?

So what do you all think? Bon Voyage or Seasons? :(

-Jappyx

Last edited by a moderator:
Bon Voyage looks better than the Seasons. I suggest you get Bon Voyage, jappyx :)

Look up the reviews on GameStop, or whatever site you like the reviews from. Perhaps, IGN?

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Hmm..not sure on that one.[/SIZE]

My friend told me Bon Voyage doesn't have much. So I recommend Seasons.

My sister just got Seasons, and I has a little play on it yesterday and it's really good I think. She doesn't have Bon Voyage though but I do think seasons is a good one :) .

Cool, thanks guys. :p

I think I am leaning towards Seasons, but if anyone has any other ideas for Bon Voyage then please let me know. I think I might buy Seasons this weekend. :D

I'd get the seasons. I'd love weather. I am a huge sims fan too. I have every sims 1 game ever made and will soon get every sims 2 game ever made. I have some catching up to do but once I have it all it will be well worth all the money.

C~M

Hello all! :D
I'm considering either buying one of the above Sims expansion packs. But I can't decide which one.

Seasons is just awesome, because I am a long time Sims lover, and The Sims has never really had weather before. Yet Bon Voyage seems good because it looks like Vacation from The Sims 1, which I really enjoyed.

I have a question though, about Bon Voyage; can you make your own holiday loctions/lots?

So what do you all think? Bon Voyage or Seasons? :(

-Jappyx
Hey! I have been a long time Sims lover too! The Sims was my favorite game ever, so I was obviously ecstatic when they came out with the Sims 2, which is AMAZING! I would probably go with the Sims 2: Seasons. I don't have any Sims 2 games yet, but my cousins do and so does my friend so I play it all the time at their houses. I am addicted.

Yeah, so back to the point, I'd get the Sims 2: Seasons. :angry:

Hope I Helped,

Tama Mama

Thanks guys. :p

I think I am almost 100% to get Seasons.. Unless anyone has anything major they want to tell me about Bon Voyage. :)

Thanks guys. ;)
I think I am almost 100% to get Seasons.. Unless anyone has anything major they want to tell me about Bon Voyage. :rolleyes:
I think you should hit up with google, they're bound to have some comments on the Sims games.

My choice:

I dont have either but i saw Bon voyage n an advert, it looks good.

Bt the season one sounds better- there are mre comments on seasons here than Bon voyage, just you pick now. Its your choice. ;]

I bought it today, and I really like it. I haven't had a good long opportunity to play it but from what I've played so far I've liked it. :eek:

Thanks heaps for your opinions. :)

I would say Seasons then Bon Boyage. My friends got both and says they are Wicked! Still I'll stick to seasons.

Im a sims lover and think both cuz my aunties a sims lover.Shes got seasons and she is gonna get Bon Voyage for her birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back