Sit-ups?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

City Lights

Reaction score
Hello.

I was just wondering if you guys could do sit-ups.

Me? I can't. That's why I've been freaking out these last weeks.

We'll be having a test soon.

Even people who do bad on most other tests do better than me.

I just can't do them properly.

When I do them, I get all shaky and my feet go in the air.

Last quarter I only got eight on the test D:

Below nine is considered poor for girls my age.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no way I would get to 8 XD

I can do crunches though. Those are a lot easier.

Pull-ups and push ups I can't do at all.

My arms are crazy weak.

Same here! We had a hanging competition at school (from the monkey bars on the playground) and I fell off in like 2 seconds. xD
I might last a bit longer than that, but I know I wouldn't be able to pull myself up at all.

Hello.I was just wondering if you guys could do sit-ups.

Me? I can't. That's why I've been freaking out these last weeks.

We'll be having a test soon.

Even people who do bad on most other tests do better than me.

I just can't do them properly.
Sit-ups are really easy o_O

If you want to get better at them, do 5 one day, 6 the next day and so on.

Only continue to do it until you can't do anymore. Remember to do the maximum amount of reps you can.

I remember last year when we had our sit up test. We did it by a workout CD that played inspirtational music and told you when to go up and when to go down. It was fairly easy because it was spaced out, so I got up to 75 before they made us all stop.

But this year, in a new school, they went by how many sit ups you could do in 30 seconds. A good grade for girls my age would have been 33, and I got 29. Usually they have somebody stand on our feet or at least hold our feet down so we can't 'cheat'.

I hate any other test, though. We have the six minute run very, very soon. ._.

They aren't that hard.

My back has been bothering me though, so even jumping jacks are out of the question at the moment.

I can do sit-ups very well, but I'm beyond horrible on the push-up test (I got 0).

I can't even do one properly.

And some schools let people hold down your feet?

Then I would pass, but they don't let us at our school.

And I got fifteen push-ups on the test xP

I can't even do one properly.And some schools let people hold down your feet?

Then I would pass, but they don't let us at our school.

And I got fifteen push-ups on the test xP
Yes, we partner up, and she times the groups separately.. But the bad part is that you would have to do at least a few per second at one point to get a fair grade. o_o

I used to have those kinds of tests in elementary school... I haven't done them since. Thank God they didn't have them in Junior High, or where I am in High School. XD

I do sit-ups in my spare time. :3 I've been working out lately (Indoor track season starts Monday!); my dad has a bunch of weight eqiupment in our basement I'm free to use.

I'm very good at sit-ups and crunches. :3 Push-ups... not so much. I can do about 20. Pull-ups...? No. I completely fail at those. x33

I can get about 56 in a minute. I got 18 push-ups in 30 seconds. I can do 50 push ups in about 5 minutes, and 100 sit-ups in 5-6 minutes, also. My dad wants us to "be in shape" and not get fat. Our Gym teacher says that we have to do push-ups and sit-ups for our Gym "homework". I think it's kinda stupid, if I say so myself. :(

It's easy, just do 3 sit ups a night. Do 6 the next night. Do 8 the night after the next night, and so on. Do the same with push-ups. In no time, doing 50+ sit-ups in a minute will feel like nothing. :mellow:

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back