Sitemeter?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
I noticed something weird on the top of the header.

I don't know if anyone else has this up there, or if my computer has gone insane..

What is it? o.o'

Glitch?

New site add-on?

Me seeing things? xP

Very odd o.o'

It takes you to a site called 'sitemeter' if you click on it.

Yes It is werd, (it kinda scares me O.O) but anyway, I guess It's jsut a little helpfull uh, thingey that tells you how many visits there have been on Tama Talk or something like that.

(This is jsut a theory; I might be wrong)

I think that the site is getting so popular the admins and mods need to keep an eye on how many ppl are going on

Wow! How cool! :kusatchi:

I think it's just for Admin to see how popular TamaTalk is. :D

Well, I remember when I was looking in the Staff Team link, I saw "Sponsered Link's" the "Sitemeter" may have been one of the sponsered links, because Sponsered Link's IS an Administrator :D

Very weird though :kusatchi:

//TamaPATCHI

My apologies for all the confusion on this... I added the sitemeter link to get a different company's idea of what kind of traffic we are seeing here at TT. I messed up originally and it ended up at the top. I am keeping it at the bottom for a little to try it out. I figure it gives me a different view to compare to the stats of our Tamagotchi Topsites page.

My apologies for all the confusion on this... I added the sitemeter link to get a different company's idea of what kind of traffic we are seeing here at TT. I messed up originally and it ended up at the top. I am keeping it at the bottom for a little to try it out. I figure it gives me a different view to compare to the stats of our Tamagotchi Topsites page.
Oooh. Thanks for clearing that up! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back