skill points confusion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

floria_gloria

Reaction score
okay, so exactly how much skill points do you get when you play the game at school??

I have the flower teacher. Some people say its random and some say only one or two. :gozarutchi: :p :) :eek:

It depends. If you have three stars on the money section of the mail, you'd get more than if it was one or two stars.

It depends. If you have three stars on the money section of the mail, you'd get more than if it was one or two stars.
really? I thought the fortren cookie only worked on the games in your tama like jump rope and dance, not for school too.

in case your talking about another game, the game I'm talking abut is the one where you need to find a point in three boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
you get 3 arts skill points when you go to school and play the game.

the mail star (fortune cookie) is only for games in the tama in the games section... and its for how much money you get, not how many skill points.

(sorry if it sounds mean, its okay to be wrong =] . juss wanna clear things up)

The game doesn't give me any points. It could be a glitch in my tamagotchi or it just doesn't give my tamagotchi points. Ah, well what it does it does.

Best of luck,

SP

they give me 3 its 3 i think so if you want more than that if you play a game and win it you get 6 points in that catorgiry the games come in

hope i helped

-jaida007 :D

You get three skill points for successfully getting the right gift - not poo :mellow:

As tamaw/pants said, if you have 3 stars one your money bag for your fortune cookie, you will get more skill points than the other ones.

I did a very big discussion on this. SOMETIMES you can get up to four points. All together, you can only get 40 points before you don't get any more points.

I did a very big discussion on this.  SOMETIMES you can get up to four points.  All together, you can only get 40 points before you don't get any more points.
what do you mean by that. (sorry i didn't get it :wub: "when you said something about not getting mor than 40 points" )

Well, every time you go to school and win, you get three or four points. You can only go to school 10 times and still get points. So basically, you can only have a maximum of 40 points you get from school each day

Well, every time you go to school and win, you get three or four points. You can only go to school 10 times and still get points. So basically, you can only have a maximum of 40 points you get from school each day
Oh, okay. Thanx!!! :wub: :blink: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back