Skill Points!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~[L]orain[E]~

Reaction score
My tama's a toddler and it has 55 star points, 20 flower points, and 0 pencil points. I don't want it to evolve into some universal teen! I want it to be a meme, kuchi, or mame. How can I get my pencil points up? May I remind you that it is a toddler and doesn't have all of the games yet. I also tried taking it to preschool many times, but that just brought up my star points. please help!!! :)

well i am kind of new with me tamagotchi but i will try my best to answer your question. does it have the jumping rope game? well then if it does play that game and i THINK it will raise up your skill points. i am not really sure but i THINK that is what you do for now.

Thanks for your help, but I already played jump rope with it lots of times and it just raised my star ad flower points. I also tried mimic, but the same goes for that game too! Thanx tho.

well then sorry if that didnt help. um...sorry. but i dont really know what else to do you can probably gointo the chatroom and ask somebody there cuz i am totally new with this. are you new?

Yes, I am pretty new at this v4 stuff, but i have had a v1, v2, and v3 for quite a while By the way, never mind about not gettingany pencil points. I just played mimic with it for a while and now ive got like 20 points. so thanks for your help and stuff! :mametchi:

cool. well glad you got the skill points now. your welcome.and glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back