Skill Points...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutty391

Reaction score
how many skill points do I need for my memematchi to turn into the fashion person??? I have 75 intelligence points...388 fashion...and 67 kindness. that's 530 altogether!!! how many do I need!!! :huh: :huh: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Her Name is Memetchi, from the group of Meme, you can get her from getting Shirotsubutchi and getting a Mizutamatchi or Puchitchi and getting Ichigotchi or Young Memetchi into Memetchi then raise its Fashion into 350 then add 100 skill points like 50 Intelligence and 50 Social the sum must be 450 or up, the most needed skill point is getting 350 Art skill points. Hope I help.

It should have turned into the Makiko by now then. Unless you don't have a Memetchi. Memetchi looks like this. :angry: If you have that, then you should have the fashion character, Makiko.

If you have a Mimitchi, :angry: , you can't get Makiko because she's not in the Meme family. If you have a boy Mametchi, :angry: , you can't get Makiko because Makiko's a girl and your character isn't in the Meme family.

If the matchmaker has already come than you can't get makiko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back