Skills

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaXTREAM

Reaction score
I would like to learn a lot of skills! My goal in life is to be well-rounded.

I want to learn to:

Speak Spanish, swordfight (fence), speak Chinese, swim, cook, sculpt clay, paint a masterpiece, make furniture, do kung-fu, do gymnastics, make a website, blow glass, pick locks, sew, crochet better, go to the moon, train animals, mix chemicals, run faster, tie and untie knots, be a sailing expert, and forge signatures.

All of these things would be useful. Wonder how long it will take?

-nods- It's a good goal to be well-rounded.

I want to get more clay and sculpt, too. My parents get mad 'cause the clay we buy gets into the carpet.

Although, I think you could add more arts into your well roundedness. Artists are underappreciated in this culture, but I think it's good to be educated. (Don't believe me? Off the top of your head, name all the sports stars, american idol finalists, movie actors, and TV actors you can. Now name all the classical musicians, artists, poets, photographers (that are alive today) that you can.)

Lets see, what do I want to do? I should probably learn to cook more things. Also, my calligraphy, which is why I'm taking a monthlong course in it starting next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back