Skipping Year?:S

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHNA

Reaction score
I have a european Connexion. V1

me and a friend of mine bought it a few days ago. and started them on the same day.

well yesterday our tama's were 2 years old.. my friend's changed into a ichigotchi

well... minde didnt.. BUT...then they went to sleep....

but mine still was a Marutchi.. he woke up at 8.30 (and Marutchi normaly wakes up at 9 right? )

well then mine changed into a ichigotchi and went to sleep again. then he woke up at 9.. and he was 4 years old :angry: and my friends still 3.. Very weird...

That is very weird. I am sorry I cannot help, but maybe your did not grow because you paused it and it did not get the full 24 hrs? Anyway its probebly a glitch, forget about it!

no i never pause my tama's ;)
It probably turned 3 when it changed to ichigotchi.Then when it woke up it was probably 4. ;) ;)

yea thinkso too, but its still weird Marutchi woke up too early ;)

cause maruchi was 2.. woke up at 8.30 turns 3 changes into ichigotchi went too sleep again and woke up at 9 ;) so he skipped a year.. or something ;)

yea thinkso too, but its still weird Marutchi woke up too early  ;)
cause maruchi was 2.. woke up at 8.30 turns 3 changes into ichigotchi went too sleep again and woke up at 9 :blink:   so he skipped a year.. or something ;)
Marutchi wakes up at 8:00 am. ;) ;) He went back to sleep because ichigotchi wakes up at 9:00 am. ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Case Closed ;)

Maybe you didn't look at the status currectly.Did it happen on another genertaion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you didn't look at the status currectly.Did it happen on another genertaion?
its the First Generation ^^ it never happend b4 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back