SkullCandy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found that apple earphones are the only ones that last me long enough. Each pair lasts around 6 months. Otherwise I have to get a new pair every month or 2. They all break so easily :lol: ! I also hate the in ear ones (with stupid bits of rubber you have to wedge in). The extra rubber acts as a force to push them out of my ears in about 10 seconds! I don't get how anyone can use them when they don't stay in! As for headphones, they're to bulky and they can just slip off my head to easily.

The ones you get with the iPod won't stay in my ears. D:

So I got these for Christmas. And the sound quality is just wow.

Plus they were only about £13. Which is $20 USD.

.. But yeah. I love them<3

I saw a girl on the plane with them.

She was sitting on the seat in front of me. She was very small. I saw a glimpse of the word ''skull'' so wanted to check if it was SkullCandy. I stood up and looked down on her head. They did indeed say SkullCandy. It was like wow. The first ever Skullcandy earphones I had ever seen. :)

I immediately thought of this topic.

I LOVE skullcandy. They are all I use. The sound is amazing and the bass is really good.

My cousin bought me red in-ear bud headphones for my birthday.

And I love her for it.

They're the best headphones I've ever had. I like how they block out the noise around you even at a low volume (great for the long school bus journeys).

And the sound quality is excellent. I won't settle for anything less then that when it comes to any kind of music playing equipment [and that, folks, is why I use Marshall amps xDD Oh, and a Sony stereo.]

Classic Rock maganzine were offering a free set of the large headphones with a minimum three month subscribtion. I was so tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back