Sleeping in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
For the past 2 days I've slept in until 10:00 but today I got up at 11:00!

But once, At my Dad's I fell asleep on his bed and slept the whole day, woke up during the night and went back to sleep again.... I don't think I ate anything that weekend. I was sick too, I threw up once or twice...(Oh Sorry, Details!)

What's the latest you've ever slept in?

The latest time i slept in was 4:00 PM, I went to bed at 7:00 am the next morning. it was confusing XD

The latest I've slept in? Hmm.... I'd have to say the latest I've ever slept in would be the time when I went to bed at 7 PM and woke up at 1:30 PM the next day. :mellow:

After my trip to Indonesia, I had major Jet lag.

All I remember was the time I woke up at 1:30 PM.

It was crazy!

-Rachel♥

Just recently, I slept until 12:00. That's the latest I've slept in any time zone! I'm all messed up from jet lag, red eye flights and stuff. I can't go to sleep until about 1:00 in the morning now, even if I get in bed at 7:30.

I have to wake up at 7:30 am for a special group tomorrow

I home school so usually I wake up at 10:00 am - 11:000 am

:(

I once went to bed at 8 or 9 PM and woke up... like... really late. Something like 4 or 5 PM the next day. That's about 20 - 21 hours. I was sick. I did wake up once in that 20 hour span though at about 8 or 9 to go to my grandparents while my dad went to work. So maybe that's cheating. x) Sleeping without interruption, I've gone from 7 or 8 AM to 5 or 6 PM within the same day.

I've been getting up at noon. but I've been going to bed at twelve-ish, so it kinda evens out...

wow!!!

the latest ((on the weekends)) is 7:43 !!!

well i always have to wach up early 4 skool so....

thats were i get it from

For the past 2 days I've slept in until 10:00 but today I got up at 11:00!But once, At my Dad's I fell asleep on his bed and slept the whole day, woke up during the night and went back to sleep again.... I don't think I ate anything that weekend. I was sick too, I threw up once or twice...(Oh Sorry, Details!)

Did your Dad come and have a sleep at some point too?

For the past 2 days I've slept in until 10:00 but today I got up at 11:00!But once, At my Dad's I fell asleep on his bed and slept the whole day, woke up during the night and went back to sleep again.... I don't think I ate anything that weekend. I was sick too, I threw up once or twice...(Oh Sorry, Details!)

6pm XD!!

The latest I've slept in till is 7:00pm. Then, cause I was tired, I slept again for the rest of that night, and woke at 7am.Then my sleep pattern got back to normal. That was when I was 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back