sleeping problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchi_grl

Reaction score
well.....usually i cant sleep. don't know why tho. it stinks! cuz then i hear noises and (being me) i think it's something paranormal. so then i watch tv. i put it on timer, and i fall asleep. however i fear that this is a bad habit! then i think there's ghosts in my house so that's something else that keeps me up. AARRRGH! sleeping tips pleeeeeeeez

:D

oh yes and i'm on the computer writing this whole post at 12:00 midnight in CA.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it stinks. i've tried the ol' "drink warm milk" routine. DID NOT WORK!!!!

bites, huh?

I have it too I'm usually up until 11 or 12 pm!! and then I have to get up @ 7:30 for school, and 6:20 on Jazz band days.

I listen to Hot103, the radio, then I fall asleep after a long time.

yes it stinks. i've tried the ol' "drink warm milk" routine. DID NOT WORK!!!!bites, huh?
Me too. I never sleep. X.x count by three's when you get bored of that, count backwards by three starting at 200. When you are thinking about something easy, your brain wanders, when you think about something complex, like counting by threes' backwards, your brain focusses on the one thing, eventually you fall asleep.

Try setting your alarm to about 8:00, (or 2 hours earlier than normal) That way, by the time you go to bed, you will be tired. :)

Kate

me too.i hear rustling and that stuff.it takes me forever to get to sleep.

ok...this happens to me aloooot too. but looky here: POSITIONS POSITIONS POSITIONS! HAVING TROUBLE SLEEPING? WELL, DO THIS YOGA MOVE AND YOULL BE CATCHING Z'S!

PLACE HEAD ON PILLOW, FACING RIGHT OR LEFT

LIFT TORSO, SO THAT HIPS DOWN IS IN THE AIR

PLACE HANDS FACE DOWN ON YOUR SIDE

kk, so these are the official ones... but i stay like that for afew minutes, then i lay down.

(oh yea...and smile...alot!)

hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
advice:

Do not drink pop or any type of caffine before you go to bed.

Think happy thoughts when you are about to go to bed.

Dont think about it.

Try not to go to bed to late.

well.....usually i cant sleep. don't know why tho. it stinks! cuz then i hear noises and (being me) i think it's something paranormal. so then i watch tv. i put it on timer, and i fall asleep. however i fear that this is a bad habit! then i think there's ghosts in my house so that's something else that keeps me up. AARRRGH! sleeping tips pleeeeeeeez :D

oh yes and i'm on the computer writing this whole post at 12:00 midnight in CA.
Ouch. Midnight your time is 3am eastern. Brutal.

I think all this thought and overthinking of ghosts goblins and the like could be causing you to give yourself adreline, which in turn is keeping you up. Adreline is something that gives you lots of energy to either fight or flight in a scary situation. It really pumps you up. I suggest you take time in the evnings to unwind and not think of such things. Think about your day, good things, things that make you relax. Heck even think abouth ow good your head feels on the pillow.

Now of that doesn't work, perhaps talk with your parents about this problem. I've had a few times last year I had a lot of trouble sleeping, but I was under a lot of personal stress, so the cause wasn't a big unknown or anything.

I useed to not be able to sleep for a while. It was just a phase. I could here the wind and stuff.

Try not to think about it.

Count backwards from a big number( if math stressses you out DO NOT DO THIS BECAUSE YO UWONT FALL ASLEEP!possibly.

think happy thoughts.

grab a snack.

Have a glass of water besdie your bed every night.

Ya it takes me a long time to get to sleep too. I just try to think happy thoughts and block out all rustiling and noice that might scare me. :mametchi:

Hope I Helped,

Angelgotchi11

I think its really wierd, but at night I alwais hear noises and I always think someone is robbing us or something...so I have a hard time sleeping.

I think its really wierd, but at night I alwais hear noises and I always think someone is robbing us or something...so I have a hard time sleeping.
ekk! same thing. last night i heard a noise outside my bedroom, an d i thought it was a robber! so i walk out with my cross (i'm christian/catholic) to find that it was my mom and dad! they were still awake and reading their books!

:furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back