sleeping question.....help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
Hi!

here is my question...do tama's evolve in their sleep? i really super need to know this,thanx!

Nope sorry to say they don't evolve in their sleep but that would be odd. Just ask yourself do you evolve into a teen or adult in your sleep nope ypu dont they can evolve right before bed or when they wake up. hope this helps <_<

see,im thinking about keeping my tama's asleep all the time untill they turn into adults (im waiting for theadults to go so i can have the babys)so i can keep their hearts filled to max.

maybe i can keep on waking them up every hour on the day they'l evolve...if they keep on sleeping,can you miss the time they'l evolve or if its gone past when it was sapost to eveolve,when it awakes will it evolve?

Nope sorry to say they don't evolve in their sleep but that would be odd. Just ask yourself do you evolve into a teen or adult in your sleep nope ypu dont they can evolve right before bed or when they wake up. hope this helps :(
They are more likely to evole the exact time your tama became a toddler if it was after 8pm it would evolve in the morning

see,im thinking about keeping my tama's asleep all the time untill they turn into adults (im waiting for theadults to go so i can have the babys)so i can keep their hearts filled to max.maybe i can keep on waking them up every hour on the day they'l evolve...if they keep on sleeping,can you miss the time they'l evolve or if its gone past when it was sapost to eveolve,when it awakes will it evolve?
They CAAAN evolve in their sleep (it happened to my bro!) and then they become a year older! but if you kept it aslepp you'd be messing with the time! and cheating your way to getting an adult!

once i had a Marutchi,and it was asleep and when it was sleeping i checked on it...nothing was diffrent...then about an hour later(he had'nt waken up) and i turned on the light and he'd turned into a Ichigotchi...so they must be able to evolve in their sleep....................

:mimitchi: nope, they wake up, evolve & fall asleep again, i'm serious lol :mimitchi:

From my experience, they wake up as a teen, and then evolve into a tama that doesn't get up that early in the morning, and then they back to sleep right away.
could i get a mimitchi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back