Slender Man: Try to get away

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerimar11

Reaction score
Basicly in this Role Play, you and a few others, have been targeted by Slender Man. He has abducted all of us and put us in an unknown forest, to torment us.

Rules:

~~~~~~~

You can only have one charater, due to a limited amount of spots. But every once in a while, we will have a new spot open. Maximium amount: 9

Slender Man will be controlled by me. But if I feel like you deserve it, i'll let you controll him for ten RP days.

No explict content, no acceptions. On first offense, Violators will be suspended for 5 real-days. Second offense, Violators will be suspended for 10 real-days. Third offense will result in a perminant ban. This means no explict pics or words, please use alturnants to swearing.

You CAN NOT kill off another player, no matter how much you dislike them.

I perfer quality over quantity, so please re-check a post before sending it in.

If you feel the need to talk to me or any other Role Player, use these abbreavtions:

OOC - Out Of Character

BIC - Back In Character

Please play safe and have fun! X3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Applicant Forum:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Home Town:

Pet Peeve:

Most afraid of:

Most useful skill:

Something nobody knows:

Best feature:

Brave or Scardey cat:

Leader or Follower:

Mentaly Sane?: Yes or No

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first character:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Jessi Ronaldson

Appearance: Jessi has dark black hair and intense blue eyes. He wears a dark green shirt with sewn in beige sleves, plus some indigo colored jeans. He has almost pale skin, and is 5'4 in height and 150 lbs. His most noticable feature is his eyes.

Personality: Jessi is your average teen, head over heels with girls and is pretty good at playing a guitar. He's that one friend whom always knows how to brighten up any situation. If your his friend, he'll be the first to stand up for you, and the last to betray you.

Home Town: Little Rock, Colarado

Pet Peeve: He hates it when a girl doesn't seem interested in him.

Most afraid of: He is most afraid of losing the ones he cares about.

Most useful skill: He knows how to make tools out of any raw materials laying about.

Something nobody knows: Nobody knows that his parents died in a tramatic car crash was he was eight, he's beem living with his uncle, aunt, and younger cousins ever since.

Best feature: His eyes

Brave or Scardey cat: He's only ever.scared when he has no friend to stand by his side.

Leader or Follower: He's a natural born leader all the way, even when the situation's outcome looks bleek. Just leave it to him to show you the way.

Mentaly sane?: He might seem the littlest bit mental but that comes in handy for his stratigic plans.

~~~~~~

With that being said, let the RP begin! X3

NOTE: This was all typed on a phone, please excuse any spelling and or grammical mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back