Slice of Life tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sailormarz

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to tamatalk, and have been enjoying the slice of life tamagotchi logs so I thought I'd start my own.
I made my first post in the wrong thread so I'm going to restart here!

Basically, much like you all I am obsessed with tamagotchi's. My love of these devices started in grade school when I'd sneak my V4.5 and V3 in my hoodie pocket and play them with the sound off. Good times....(tamas not school lol).

I rediscovered tamas around 2019 when I found my old tamagotchi connections at my parents house.

The good news was all my tamas were in working order, the bad news is that I was missing my V4.5 and V3, which were my favorite to run in tandem. Screenshot_20240224-080531_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20240224-080509_Brave.jpg

I thought maybe I could treat myself and buy a replacement on ebay, which is when I ran into the wide array of modern tamas.
Boy was I in for a suprise! Isn't it shocking how much those cost now? Especially the V4.5! So I couldn't get replacements

At the time the ON was in production so I got a the white one on sale. Then because you can never just have one tama I picked up a few more. Screenshot_20240224-080549_Brave.jpg

I really enjoy the differences between all of the devices, and how the tama you get depends on different factors.

The job aspect of the V4/V4.5 and the gene mixing are my favorite ways to raise them, whats yours?

Now that I'm done with my tama history lets get into the present!
As someone who works 40 + hours a week I have a very specific way I run my devices.
I enjoy running my modern devices due to the sitter function, because the older tamas don't grow while on pause and I can't attend to them at work. I'll run my connections over the weekend or a break.

Funny thing happened this week, I was having a tama break and my supervisor saw me! She said "Is that a tamagotchi?!"
I was like "Yeah :)" and she said "Wow, I'm incredibly jealous right now..."
I told her to pick one up and she said she has a real life tamagotchi (a child) and didn't have the time. I told her I don't have a human child or time but here I am!

Several of my co workers are very nice to listen to me infodump about these lil guys.
But I know not to go overboard so thats why I post here and on the reddit. LOL

I didn't have any friends who likes tamas like I did as a child so finding these spaces was a treat.
To me, these little devices are alive and I really do love them. My favorite aspect of tamas is nurturing and raising them, so the PIX and UNI are hard for me because I like the tamas that you need to neglect... :(
Screenshot_20240224-083843_Brave.jpg
<3 <3 <3

If you got this far thank you! Let me know about your experiences with tamagotchi's, and what features you like/dislike!

I'll be back to update this log soon!

Hi! I'm new to tamatalk, and have been enjoying the slice of life tamagotchi logs so I thought I'd start my own.
I made my first post in the wrong thread so I'm going to restart here!

Basically, much like you all I am obsessed with tamagotchi's. My love of these devices started in grade school when I'd sneak my V4.5 and V3 in my hoodie pocket and play them with the sound off. Good times....(tamas not school lol).

I rediscovered tamas around 2019 when I found my old tamagotchi connections at my parents house.

The good news was all my tamas were in working order, the bad news is that I was missing my V4.5 and V3, which were my favorite to run in tandem. View attachment 10731View attachment 10732

I thought maybe I could treat myself and buy a replacement on ebay, which is when I ran into the wide array of modern tamas.
Boy was I in for a suprise! Isn't it shocking how much those cost now? Especially the V4.5! So I couldn't get replacements

At the time the ON was in production so I got a the white one on sale. Then because you can never just have one tama I picked up a few more. View attachment 10733

I really enjoy the differences between all of the devices, and how the tama you get depends on different factors.

The job aspect of the V4/V4.5 and the gene mixing are my favorite ways to raise them, whats yours?

Now that I'm done with my tama history lets get into the present!
As someone who works 40 + hours a week I have a very specific way I run my devices.
I enjoy running my modern devices due to the sitter function, because the older tamas don't grow while on pause and I can't attend to them at work. I'll run my connections over the weekend or a break.

Funny thing happened this week, I was having a tama break and my supervisor saw me! She said "Is that a tamagotchi?!"
I was like "Yeah :)" and she said "Wow, I'm incredibly jealous right now..."
I told her to pick one up and she said she has a real life tamagotchi (a child) and didn't have the time. I told her I don't have a human child or time but here I am!

Several of my co workers are very nice to listen to me infodump about these lil guys.
But I know not to go overboard so thats why I post here and on the reddit. LOL

I didn't have any friends who likes tamas like I did as a child so finding these spaces was a treat.
To me, these little devices are alive and I really do love them. My favorite aspect of tamas is nurturing and raising them, so the PIX and UNI are hard for me because I like the tamas that you need to neglect... :(
View attachment 10734
<3 <3 <3

If you got this far thank you! Let me know about your experiences with tamagotchi's, and what features you like/dislike!

I'll be back to update this log soon!
Hello I'm back!
Several changes have occured since my last post, one of which is tama mail!

I found a orange hibiscus V3 for sale on Mercari for a good price. It was missing the back but I have a few extra connection parts. My old V1's pink back matches the device quite well...

20240225_134518.jpg

Whenever I get a used tama I like to upload the previous save file before restarting.
When I loaded the previous file it showed me a baby tama named...ass.
I decided to love Ass. He's the first in his generation and I have high hopes for him. Such a name needs a strong legacy, and I hope to have many a Ass Jr.
20240225_134528.jpg

Ok, jokes aside I felt bad for the guy, someone obviously didn't want him since theres no user name either.
Fortunately the device is in very good condition. The buttons and shell have minimal wear, which is great as on my older connections I have a hard time winning the games due to the lag.

I took the battery out of the V4 I was running because my brother wanted to try. Always willing to pass on the tamagotchi virus, so I gave him and extra battery. Well see if he gets infected.

Right now I have finished my online school for the week. I like online school but I miss my free time after work to recharge. I also took on two big art projects on the side (mural and illusrating a childrens book) so safe to say I'm booked!

I do make time for my tamas though, and I send them to the sitter or take the batteries out when I know its gonna be a chaos day.
Which is most days because I work with kids lol. I've lost a few tamas that way and it really puts me in a bad mood so I try and prevent that.

At work I have my tamas in my bag, but they are in a locked portion of it because my students would 100% be obsessed. I wouldn't blame them either...but the once I run aren't exactly easy to replace. I can't keep them in my car as I worry about how the weather would affect them. During the summer they would become hard boiled tamagotchis!

Hopping back to my V3...he's doing really well! I haven't run a V3 since I lost mine in 2014.

The first game "get" is an old favorite of mine. You have to move the little bucket to avoid the poo's and catch the music notes. You win the game when you collect 99 notes, but the game goes fast.

Right now I have young mametchi, I also forgot about how odd and even generations have different growth charts. I think thats super cool.

I'm not good with tamas that require care mistakes because I feel so guilty, so I'll probably get Mametchi. They aren't my favorite character due to how often I get them (sorry to their fans!).

20240225_134510.jpg

I saw on the growth chart that I could also get Violetchi or Pyonkotchi, both of which I would really like!

The other tamas I'm running are doing good as well. So far I've been able to keep 3 devices alive. Normally I run 2, right now it's a V3, Sanrio MIX and Uni.

I got Milktchi on my Uni which was a win. I love anything to do with rabbits as I've had rabbits for a decade now. On my Sanrio MIX I alway choose Cinnamoroll or Melody.

On this run of my MIX I got 5 boys in a row so I can't get the lop ears which is a bummer. Decided to branch out and try little twin star genes and I'm really liking the hair.

Here are some of my hello kitty, Cinnamoroll and violetchi children!
20240217_104531.jpg

20240220_100758.jpg

I really enjoy the gene mixing feature on this device, and I find the gameplay fits with my work schedule. Some find them boring after awhile, I find it a relaxing low-demand tama. Was lucky enough to snag my Mix, On and Meets at a good price a few years ago and I run them periodically, usually until I get my ideal tama to which I pull out the batteries.
My magic On has 80+ generations now, the Mix glitched and reset so I'm on gen 4.

Back to the Uni, theres a lot to like. The size, wifi compatability, crafting and walks as well as the cute animations and accessories.

My only criticisms are that the battery will die eventually compared to the older devices and that there's only 3 games in the arcade.

The fast food game goes by quick and I feel like my tama and I work in a fast food restaurant.
I think if you're looking for a good tamagotchi experience for your money, get the Uni.
The walk feature is super fun and motivates me to leave my cave.
I saw on the reddit that there's going to be an Angel, Sanrio and Devil Uni release. Not quite sure if it will be a DLC or a new device....regardless...take my money.
All of those themes speak to me and I'm really excited to see what they turn out to be. Hopefully it will be an add on to the original device but based off of Bandai's history I suspect it will be a new device.

20240227_190027.jpg
Back again!
I really enjoy writing these, just a few updates as it hasn't been long since my last post.
My cute little tama on my MIX evolved, they look very similar to their parent but they have the Melody eyes, which I love.

I married them to Hello Kitty and I FINALLY got a girl after 5 generations. Get to add some cinnamoroll now. YAY!!

My V3 is still at the teen stage because I have to pause them for work.
I don't mind the slow growth, as I enjoy each phase of the tama. I'm excited for young mametchi to evolve, I had a couple of care mistake so well see!

Work was very busy today, I like having a lot to do because the time flies.

I'm illusrating a childrens book written by a friend on the side.
I love drawing, and sometimes I wish I could make a living on it, but I love being a teacher and mentor just as much.
Growing up, I really appreciated my teachers and I'm glad I got to be one. Raising children takes a village, and you are meant to have many influences during those developmental phases.

In my country the mothers are often left with the brunt of the work when is comes to parenting and I take great pride in offering them help. I guess the only downside is that I don't get to see my students grow up all the way. But that's ok as I get to meet all kinds of people due to my job.
Today during my art lesson I talked about tamagotchis! One of my students shared that they had a V2 remake. After finishing their assignment they showed me some tamagotchi's that they made up.

I almost cried as I used to do the same thing. This particular student wants to make video games, and I have high hopes for their creative future.

My Uni and I have gone on a few walks now but I mostly just shake the device. My job keeps me really active so I'm usually laying around.
Milktchi asked me to live on her own today, I said no as I want to wait till Saturday to raise a baby.
20240227_195625.jpg

Here she is....I love the face they make when you clean up their poo! Lol she thinks she's mature and can live on her own BUT still poos on the floor. I do wish we could potty train them and instead of sending an adult to a sitter you could send them to a job.

I received my 4U in the mail and did some research. Turns out you can potty train them which is super exciting. I plan to run that one this weekend but well see since I do want to see some friends.
To me, hanging out with friends and running tamas don't mix as I like to put down all devices. Plus sometimes we go out snd drinks + Tamas DON'T mix. I am way too attached and spent way too much money on these devices to risk them like that.
Plus its not good for my tama children to see their parent a little silly like that lol.

I'll leave this log here for today as its time for dinner! Have a great day everyone and I wish you and your tamagotchis good health and happiness. :)

Hello again!
Some exciting news, my V3 young memetchi evolved into Bilotchi! I couldn't find a nice picture of them so heres some pics I took.
20240229_153307.jpg

20240229_153303.jpg

Hopefully you can see well, such a cheeky bean! I was really excited when I saw them, just what I needed to get through my Thursday!

I was finally able to play around with the seceret code items.
As some of them only work on Adults, I pause my tama for work it took about a week to evolve (I'm busy lol).

I put Bilotchi in the stuffed animal costume to get the secret character. I don't know if the item dissapears after removal so I'm gonna leave them like this! (Sorry Bilotchi!)

20240229_153435.jpg

In the image above I used up the Honey Pot item and they danced with hearts while I did school during break.

The animations on the Connections are so charming, I love them so much. :)

As for my MIX and Uni babies, there isn't much to say as I still have Milktchi and my MIX tama is a teen.
Really excited for them to evolve tomorrow so I can marry them off to Cinnamoroll. I choose either Cinnamoroll or Yotsubatchi when my tama is a girl, and I'll cycle though Melody, Violetchi, Little Twin Star and Hello Kitty. I do love me some Sanrio genes.

When I was rediscovering Tamagotchis in 2019, I saved up all of my money for a Sanrio Meets and MIX. They were about $150 for the Red Meets and $60 for the MIX....now they cost around $100 to $250 YIKES.

During that time the Meets app was still up so I could marry Cinnamoroll look alikes. Some people wouldn't accept marriages (???) And the rejection was harsh.

When I got the genes I wanted I would stay in the app and accept all marriage offers due to that. I'm a firm believer of putting the energy you want out into the world LOL.

I know there's a fan made meets app, but I haven't been able to get it on my phone. My android is 7 years old now so once I get an update I'll try again.

I'd like to leave off with a little tamagotchi history, as I got done watching a YT video about it.
The creator of tamagotchi's name is Akihiro Yokoi, an absolute legend. <3 <3 <3

He specifically used easy and available hardware to produce a product that could be mass produced and sold at an affordable price. Love that SO much!!!

What a guy! He is probably crying at what Bandai has become, but as the entertainment industry got more competitive they had to grow and evolve.

I personally applaud the diversity of devices that we have today but I do understand that they are not as accessible.

Its taken months for me to save up for devices, and the ones in production cost $60 new and around $40-$50 used.

That being said, there is a lot more to do on the modern tamas. My favorite are the gene mixing and Uni.
What are yours? I don't have every tama thats been released and I like to read about people's experiences with them!

See ya next time! Thanks for reading if you got this far! :)

Back again, Bilotchi is doing well!

I found out the animal costume item only lasted a day. Kinda glad, I can always buy it again.

20240302_200519.jpg

I forgot Bilotchi's name is Ass, lol. They're 6 years old now and I know the match maker is coming soon.

Since today is Sunday I can turn the sound on and wait for them to arrive.

I really like the tama/baby animation after you marry them off. I'll take lots of pics when that happens! Looking forward to the even # characters this time.

20240302_205253.jpg

Milktchi is 13 now, and I was happy to see one of the games and several of the items changed for Spring. Rabbits and flowers are my favorite!
Except people who get a baby bunny for Easter only to get rid of them after a few months due to how hard it is to have a bun....if you're thinking of getting any pet please do a lot of research first!! But I digress...

I think I'm going to keep Milktchi through the Spring season. And I think I'll keep my Bun through this season too (and forever!)

20231219_134554.jpg

His name is Oliver and I adopted him from a shelter at 6 months old. He was quite small and didn't grow much. Right now he's almost 4! Boy does time fly.

He's very spunky and likes to run around the room and headbutt "intruders".
The quickest way to get in his good graces is cheeck rubs and treats!

Back to tamas...

20240302_200441.jpg

My MIX baby boy got the ears I wanted, SCORE! I am looking forward to seeing the adult form, I have a lot of different genes that could come through.

20240303_082401.jpg

Here they are as as a teen. :)

My tamagotchi's watched me draw while I finish my lecture videos. It's good that I can multitask like that or nothing would ever get done.

Was considering running the 4U I got in the mail last week, but I'd have to put down one of my current running tamas and I'm not ready for that yet.
Plus I have just as much fun researching how to use it.
Lots of great user guides on this site, appreciate when people take the time to make them, saves me a lot of fiddling.

Thanks to whoever writes those.

And this is where I'll end today's entry, I wish health and happiness to you and your digital pets! :)

What a detailed posting of the history of those. And I loved that an actual live rabbit was posted also.

Hello again!

I try to post when I have some updates, and this morning was a busy one, hence why I'm back so soon.

They grow up so fast hahaha.

This morning Ass turned 7, I changed the time to 10:29am to see if I could prompt the Matchmaker to show up. And guess what?! They did!

20240304_072342.jpg

Here's the "baby making" scene lol. I try not to think too hard about the breeding mechanics and how I put Ass into an arranged marriage.

20240304_072345.jpg

Ass is now a Dad, the little baby boy will be named AssJr to carry on the legacy.

Now on to my MIX....

20240304_072459.jpg

For some reason the ears didn't show up in the adult form? Slightly dissapointed as I've never had that happen. :/

Hopefully after I marry them off to Melody I can get some rabbit ear genes.

And for those who know, there is an fan made MEETS/MIX/ON app (only for Android) but I don't like to use it because it takes the fun out of it.

It's a really great, high quality app so definitely check it out if you can/have an android with APK.

To me the MIX is only fun if I'm gene mixing, I used to use the app all the time and have lots of good memories.
It's kinda sucky that once a new modle comes out they nix the out of device features.
Hence why I can't put my Uni down, I know that in 2 + years there wont be anymore updates.

Now to Milktchi...

20240304_073546.jpg

Today the food was on sale! Score!

Milktchis favorite foods are egg and soup, and her favorite snacks are flan and hot chocolate.

I took her on a 5 mile walk yesterday with my best friend who I haven't seen in months. We're both really busy with the same grad school program.

I got lots of crafting materials and 2 new recipes! Yay!

And thats all for now, will be back soon with more updates. I'll leave with a picture of my rabbit cuddling with me while I did school :)

<3 <3 <3 <3

20240303_162000.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!!!

Ok so today I learned thay Cinnamoroll is a puppy....WHAT?? Everyone I asked said he was a rabbit due to the ears and tail.

Screenshot_20240307-153725_Brave.jpg

Anyways, Ass left me with their kid last night. I really enjoyed his animations, so I thought I'd share some cute ones.

20240303_153303.jpg

Bowtie! Such a dapper lad.

20240304_072345.jpg

Baby boy and his baby boy <3

LOVE this part of the life cycle where they beep boop across the lower part of the screen.

20240303_153253.jpg

He kept falling off of the ball, am I rude for laughing??

AssJr evolved into a kid so fast.
I actually forgot to care for them a bit so I'm expecting a medium to low care teen/adult. Oopsies!

Milktchi asked to leave again but no, I'm having too much fun dressing her up.

The spring walk area is motivating me to get out an enjoy actual Spring (lol).
I love the rose items.

20240307_194711.jpg

I saw this gorgeous flower while on a wooded path during our walk.

I never pick flowers for myself, I dislike wasting the plants work.
I'm a sensitive tree hugger lol.

20240304_132805.jpg

I married my MIX off, the wedding scene is really cute. They drive off in a car and everything!

20240305_203208.jpg

I chose Melody again!

20240305_203250.jpg

Here they are driving past all of the side characters, my little guy came out with hello kitty genes.

Right now they're a teen and will evolve tomorrow! Super excited!

And that's all, I hope everyone had a nice week. I'll post another update soon!

I feel like learning that Cinnamoroll is 1) not a rabbit and 2) not a girl is a canon event for Sanrio fans. I always thought he was a cute little rabbit, too :oo

Is Melody your favorite Sanrio character? I like Kuromi~

I feel like learning that Cinnamoroll is 1) not a rabbit and 2) not a girl is a canon event for Sanrio fans. I always thought he was a cute little rabbit, too :oo

Is Melody your favorite Sanrio character? I like Kuromi~
Glad to finally be initiated LOL! Still my fav, love his wide face.

Kuromi is solid, she's my fav personality of the bunch.
Too bad shes only a character on the Sanrio Meets!

And you are correct! I have two favs, Cinn and Melody. I really can't choose between them...

Today is Monday, and daylight savings time.
In America we move an hour around every spring and fall due to ww2....for those who don't experience this, you might be wondering why we do this??

I have the same question. -_-

Anyways, I adjusted the time on my tamas and chugged espresso.

Ass Jr is a teen, he's a low care teen due to unintentional neglect. It makes me feel guilty...but also excited to see what he will become!

20240310_195059.jpg

Here's Ass jr taking a bath because he's stinky hehe.

20240310_172735.jpg

I realized my Mix tama's usually doesn't have a name because I don't speak or write Japanese.
I don't feel compelled to name my modern tamagotchi's, I'd rather call them a pet name like I have been.

20240310_195801.jpg

I had my bean marry the butterfly character for some spring genes! Hopefully my new boy gets the wings. ~*

20240310_172941.jpg

Tama mail!
I sold some of my vintage toys to afford this. It's just like the one I lost! I am so happy to have my favorite tama and shell in my hand again. Its a dream I've had for many years...

Mimi evolved into a kid! The growth chart for V4.5 is amazing due to the school/jobs.

Mimi is a Torotchi so I can plan out which adult from that line I'd like to get. I'm leaning towards Ura Yottotchi.

Screenshot_20240310-182835_Brave.jpg

I'm looking forward to her and Ass jr growing up together. Maybe I'll marry them to each other? Who knows hehe.

That brings my current run to 4 tamas. It's not so bad, and I'm prepared to pull the batteries out when I need to.

This past weekend I only had my Uni running because I went to see old friends. They all got a kick of out Milktchi, and showed me their hobbies. I'm very lucky I could go to art school so I could meet people like me. :)

I'll leave off with another flower picture, even though its still cold and windy the plants are doing their best! :)

20240310_143218.jpg

Last edited:
Hello again so soon!

I got sick leave today and had the time to do another post. I'll be fine by tomorrow its just my illness flared up again. Fun!

My tamas helped distract me, I had lots of actual fun with them. Running my V4.5 and V3 in tandem is just as fun as I remember. ~*

Mimi evolved! She's Zorutchi, and I chose the Flower (social points) teacher so they can become Tsukomitchi.

Screenshot_20240312-193921_Brave.jpg

I love the big hand, looks ready for a high 5! But apparently shes inspired by a comedy style. How cute!

Screenshot_20240312-193934_Brave.jpg

Lots of thought went into these character designs.

Since both my connections are teens I thought I'd make them friends today.

20240312_131600.jpg

First they had a bread eating contest, what a great way to break the ice lol.

Next, Mimi came to visit Assjr and left him a gift! Now nice!

20240312_131451.jpg

Just kidding...she gave him a snake! And looked like she crop-dusted (farted) on him on the way out.

He hated it, haha.

20240312_131539.jpg

Love an enemies to lover romance.

I connected them many more times and they gave each other dookie (poop), more snakes and a little sun.

Sometimes they played games like the bread eating one, or where they try and pump up a balloon.

Both of them will evolve in the next 2 days, I send Mimi to school often to max out her social points score.

I take good care of Assjr and win a lot of games. I'm shooting for a 4th tier adult.

You get the 5th tier for many care mistakes and being bad at the games.
I've gotten Gozarutchi more times then I can count (Like Memetchi) so I'd preffer not to get them. Well see!

Screenshot_20240308-192754_Brave.jpg

As for my Mix, the child came out with a bow like the past few adults.

He is very cute but I'm kinda done with getting only boys, only because I'd like some Yotsubatchi and Cinnamoroll genes. :(

As for my Uni, Milktchi works hard at the burger place. I've gotten all of the available furniture and clothes from the mall so I only need gotchi to change the room and buy food.

If I want new items I have to take Milktchi on a walk or swing her in my arm.
The pedometer counts down from 20 minutes which is a bit long to swing my arm.
But I do it for the flower items. Must have them all!

20240312_193248.jpg

The burger game goes by really fast, you only have to feed 10 dudes. Compared to the connection's games this one is a breeze. ~*

Now here's a picture of me and my rabbit's dinner :)

20240312_191453.jpg

I'm having fancy ramen with veggies, eggs, greens and cashews and he's having a mixed salad.

Rabbits can't really eat carrots, the suger throws off their gut. Fresh leafy greens are best (but no iceburg).

20240312_191541.jpg

He loved it. He also has a small ammount of nutritional pellets and unlimited hay. The right diet is very important for rabbits, and the most common illness a bun can have is GI-stasis.

It's basically a lethal stomach ache, and your bun can pass in under 24 hours. Very scary!

For anyone wondering what kind of bunny he is, the shelter told me that his momma was a lionhead (small breed) and his dad was a checkered giant.

I call him my sour patch kid because he can be so sweet, licking your hand, cuddling etc...and then he gets insecure/scared and charges.
Like runs away to get momentum and headbutts you while honking so you know he's mad.

I wish he wouldn't do that -_-
He never charges me though! He's kinda like an ineffective guard dog.

I've been told it's scary but I promise he only does intimidation damage lol.

I don't like the aggression but I like that he is confident in himself. <3

And on that note I'll end this. Mimi and my Mix child have gone to bed so I should probably get ready for tomorrow too.

See you next time! :)

Last edited:
Hello again! My illness is persistent, no big deal as I have some exciting updates as I got to leave my connections on! :D

20240314_101312(0).jpg

(Sorry for the glare)

Assjr evolved into Teketchi! I've never had this tama before so I got a rush of dopamine. ~*

He is just so cute!!! Reminds me of an alien/jellyfish.

20240314_101313.jpg

Lol he beep boops around the screen and falls on his face!

Mimi is being responsible and brushing her teeth.
She actually did so for 30 minutes which I don't think is healthy but....you do you Mimi!

20240313_094106.jpg

As for my Mix, he evolved into a really cute teen.

Here he is playing with Violetchi in Spring land. Violetchi loves the garden seed items! <3

That raises a lot of happiness for my tama to play with others with their favorite items.

To get my tama to max happiness can feel like a lot of work compared to the older ones.

Usually I vaccume, feed them snacks, take a bath, use preffered items and accessories and play with friends in the special areas.

Its quite fun, I think I run my Mix the most out of all my tamas. ~*

20240313_175710.jpg

In other news...
I saw on the tama reddit that the Uni will be getting a huge update soon. :)

I'm super excited for that and have June 30th marked on my calendar as thats when the preorders for the Sanrio, Devil and Angel drops.

I've set aside funds from my side buisness to afford those. I want to get one of each.

Also I have a used Angelgotchi in the mail that I got at a really good price on Mercari.
I've never run a P1 before!

Hunting for my collection is a big part of this hyper fixation. And I don't say that word lightly lol.
I don't go out to eat, drink or shop often. I save all of my disposable income on these devices so that's how I can reason with myself.

Like I said in an earlier post, these little guys are real to me and they function as fidgets. They lower my anxiety and provide an immersive escape from reality.
Everyone has something, right? LOL

And thats all for today, I'll see ya soon! :)

Still home sick! I have the flu and not a cold, oh well!

Since my tamas are growing fast here's a pic of Mimi! She evolved into Tsukkomi yay! <3

20240315_103515.jpg

When you press C (far right) on the V4 and V4.5 the tama comes closer.

Mimi gave me some slaps, which is hilarious.

If we did comedy together I'd be the fool for sure so it's fitting.

Mimi and Assjr are good friends now, they don't give each other poops or snakes, just flowers, cake and sunshine!
I'll keep them till they're 7 and marry them to each other.

My Mix evolved into a cute butterfly! And my favorite color too, orange! ~*

Going to marry them off to Melody after posting this, hopefully they'll have both the bunny ears and wings.

20240315_104012.jpg

I thought I'd take the time to share my needlefelt tamagotchi cases.
As you can see I have Ichigotchi, Gudetama and Cinnamoroll.

I made these in 2019-2020 after taking a fibers art course in college in quarantine.

I've sold a couple of them, but honestly I won't be doing that anymore. :/

It takes too much time so if I were to pay myself a fair wage, they'd be like $200 +
Sounds crazy but they take HOURS to do it right and wool roving is really expensive.

I use a pretty standard formula when pricing art, and you can too if you're a creative like me! :)

Time × hourly wage + total cost of materials = $

20240315_104006.jpg

Here's some detail shots of my work.

They are very light, durable and fit nice in the hand. Protect the tama from scratches and dropping on the floor.

20240315_104024.jpg

The cinnamoroll one can sit up, but doesn't have a cover.

20240315_103935.jpg

I plan on making a black Cinnamoroll as the white roving turns grey with use.

20240315_103940.jpg

For anyone wondering how I get it snug/make them. I'll make a post sometime soon with pictures! It's hard to describe without it.

I'll also include pictures of the 3 other cases I don't have anymore.

It's fun to be able to do this again, I've wanted to make cases for my other tamas but I don't have the time since joining the work force.

It's hard out there for a creative, especially now.

Most products are readily made, cheap and not very durable.
That's just not how I choose to make my art so I've scrapped being a professional and chose teaching instead.

That means I can keep my art practice special and not be degraded by customers/buisnesses. Especially with the AI art drama, I'm very glad I do teaching.
Not that teaching pays well in America either, but I get healthcare!

I hope you all found the art tangent interesting and not too sad. I'm super grateful I went to art school and plan on illustrating children's books and tattooing in the future as side gigs. So definitely not a waste.

I'd love to tattoo tamagotchis and my original work!

And that's all, see ya soon! :)

Last edited:
The flu is kicking my ass (not Assjr lol)

Times like these make me appreciate when I'm not sick, never take health for granted!

My tamas are doing very well due to the extra attention. I showed off Mimi on the tama reddit, people are really nice over there too.

Today she said goodbye to her Social point teacher, Ms.Flower, and got a job!

20240316_091615.jpg

She was not happy about leaving school and joining the workforce....same -_-

Screenshot_20240316-092453_Brave.jpg

But I told her the same thing I tell myself and my students, if you don't contribute then you don't get the benefits of society.

I chose the Dj/Dance job as she's a born entertainer. ~*
If you don't have enough points the job rejects you, I made sure to have at least 100 + social points to get accepted.

Screenshot_20240316-092524_Brave.jpg

Btw I use this website for my V4/V4.5 codes/info

http://gotchi-garden.blogspot.com/p/v4-and-v45-guide.html

If you're gonna use the codes you need to have the same username as she did, CAROL.

I didn't see that before I started so I may re-set after a few gens. Well see!

20240316_092259.jpg

I've had Milktchi for a little while now, I'll probably send her off next weekend.

20240316_091936.jpg

She's shy and doesn't like to smile for photos, that's ok I like her just as she is! <3

20240316_091657.jpg

My Mix baby got the Melody ears! YAYYY!! And she's a girl! I've only had 4 girls in 20 generations.

Alright, that's all I have for today! Gotta start studying for my grad final (bleh) -_-

Have a nice rest of your day everyone :)

Today has been an easy day, taking care of my tamas, sewing and napping.
I'm still pretty ill but getting better.

20240317_103940.jpg

I had this idea of using felt to make a rose case for my 4U.
I started out with my red felt and I'm liking that one quite a bit.
20240317_094908.jpg

I ran out of red felt to make a cover so I had to stop here.

20240317_094836.jpg

There's an opalite bead on the back and green leaves at the base.

Since I had a lot of pink felt, I'm working on a pink rose!
It's about 80% done, as I need to add more details, leaves and some beads. Also a clasp for the cover.
20240317_180720.jpg

Here's the front, below is the cover.

20240317_180713.jpg

And the back. I want light green felt leaves for this one.

20240317_180732.jpg

Here's what they look like from the side. I tried very hard to make the petals look semi-realistic.

20240317_094802.jpg

Mimi and AssJr watched me poke myself many times, and I took breaks to play them!

20240316_162322.jpg

Here's Assjr wearing the costume item and then a bow. This item resets at the end of the day and doesn't delete itself.
<3 <3

The match-maker came for him today but I declined. I want to marry them off in the next 2 days.

Mimi has been working hard as a Dj. I've only gotten a perfect score once and got a special animation as a result. :D

20240317_192324.jpg

My Mix became an adult! She's missing the melody ears and butterfly wings that the teen had so I was disappointed again. -_-
Genes are weird like that.

20240317_192148.jpg

I'll marry her off after posting this.

And that's all! I have my finals next week so it may be awhile before my next post. Hope everyone has a nice week! ~*

Hi! It's been really nice here recently.

I'm enjoying picking clovers, grass and dandilions for my rabbits salad.

Our herbs also started growing again so I don't feel bad picking some for myself or Oliver <3 <3

20240318_132700.jpg

AssJr and Mimi had twin girls! Mimi sent one to AssJr and kept one for herself :)

20240318_132650.jpg

And then...I did a cruel thing and reset my V4.5 so I could switch my username to CAROL.

I know I would really like to use all of the tamatown codes so I decided to do it on the 1st gen. :(

I feel better that Mimi will live on through AssJr. I'm going to name this babygirl Asset, haha!

On my V4.5 I got a girl and named her Mimi. Felt weird about it but life moves on.

20240319_153611.jpg

Finnished some felt tamagotchi cases! Here's my pink rose for the 4U.

20240319_153617.jpg

And then I did a dandelion, but it looks like a pineapple!

20240319_134706.jpg
20240319_134727.jpg

I'm having a lot of fun handsewing, it's much faster than needlefelting and industrial felt is soooo cheap.
At least a lot cheaper than fabric.

As for my other tamas, Milltchi is doing well and my mix has cinnamoroll ears ~*
We'll see how long that lasts -_-

The Uni DLC updates are being released. The first one is free, the very berry pack and you can get it March 21st which is tomorrow for me!

Screenshot_20240319-195957_Brave.jpg
These are cute but I wont be getting them!
Screenshot_20240319-200323_Brave.jpg
This one is released on March 21st as well.
Screenshot_20240319-200325_Brave.jpg

And this one is released on May 30th!

And thats all for now, bye! ~*

Hi! Wow this log is really long!
Although its mostly pictures lol. Thanks to whoever reads this, it's so fun to document my tamas journey.
Am I a family blogger?? Jkjk

Today my rabbit Oliver collected his taxes, as in he ate a bit of my Melody Uni case -_-

Rabbits love to chew on and eat stuff like little goats...
Another reason why I like my fiber cases, they are safe from destruction. Or Bun-struction as they say LOL

20240320_171653.jpg

I took a final for my grad course and got an 81%! That's reall good for me, and I celebrated that by making this...

20240320_170355.jpg

She's inspired by this plush down below. Giving rich bitch and I love it.

The necklace has a clasp so I can change her jewlery ~*

Screenshot_20240320-174022_Brave.jpg

This face is supreme. This is how I go through life. . _ .

I also finished this poinsettia case for my V4.5.

20240320_171609.jpg

Has two small holes for the antenna and keychain. You have to remove the jumpring to because both holes are pretty small.

It was a challenge to figure out how to make a snug connection case compared to the 4U.

20240320_171600.jpg

Mimi likes her new home and I think the colors suit suit her. <3
I'm choosing Horoyotchi this time.

Screenshot_20240320-175714_Brave.jpg

I had no idea she was an alcohol tama!

Screenshot_20240320-175727_Brave.jpg

She seems fun.
I love the "she isn't very smart" 😂

My Mix bean evolved into an exact replica of Cinnamoroll?! 😳
I've only mixed him twice in 21 gens. What luck!

20240320_101410.jpg

He's gonna stay for a bit and enjoy Spring with me and Milktchi :)

Lastly we have Asset,

20240320_183149.jpg

Due to the neglect she got a child mohawk.

I made sure to neglect her (sob) I really want a tier 4 adult.
Hanatchi was my 1st ever adult tama on the V1 so I hope I get them!

Screenshot_20240320-183302_Brave.jpg

That's all for now bye! ~*

Happy Saturday! (For me)

I am enjoying my late morning coffee with my tamas. <3

20240321_080712.jpg

I think Cinnamoroll is watching a sad video. I will cheer him up with his favorite snacks and a trip to their parents!

20240323_104630.jpg

Mimi evolved, she's so cute! I've been slowly entering in the item codes.
Love how the animations are different for each tama even though its the same item.

As for her job... I'm going to make her join the circus LOL!

20240323_104603.jpg

Asset got....longer....and swoopy hair. I think she will evolve later today. ~*

20240322_190159.jpg

I finally sent Milktchi on her way, she married a a big smile and gave me a baby girl! :)
I wanted to try out getting an adult from the free DLC, very berry land.

It's really cute, the only downside is that you can only have one area installed at a time and when it's change all of the themed items delete.

That happens in the Smart too, but the items are free. In the Uni they cost gotchi.
You can resell the furniture and items so I'll do that before installing the next one.

20240323_104642.jpg

I was going to shoot for one of my favorite modern tamas Cornetchi, BUT I got a special colored egg which means that I have a generation divisible by 5 and a girl...

Screenshot_20240323-115356_Brave.jpg

...which means I have a chance to get Bubbletchi!

To have a chance of getting her I need to visit the tamaverse fashion shop and buy at least 3 outfits.
Screenshot_20240323-103312_Brave.jpg

Easy enough, although I did feed my child tama chicken and waffles 3 times which is how you obtain Cornetchi.
I'll feed them the default cereal option and buy 5 fashion outfits. Won't be dissapointed if I get either one though :)

Also I drew Oliver at work on the white board. Drawing, sewing, painting and tattooing are my favorite mediums <3 <3

20240322_171301.jpg

And that's all for now, going to get my chores done so I can do some art. It's a rainy cold day here so perfect for staying inside.

Bye!

Latest posts

Back