Slow Dancing/Boy-Girl Parties

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HSM-Gotchi

Reaction score
Ok I went to a boy-girl party and I've been to alot,but this one had,slow dancing. I danced with 2 of the guys that I liked and both tried to kiss me! Alot of my friends were there and about 25 other 5th graders so no one could ever be alone. Wheen they both tried to kiss me on the dance floor everyone started "Ooohhh"-ing and chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" It was super embarassing! The wierd part was that I was so extremely outraged at everyone for not minding their own beeswax that I stormed outside and started crying. Then both guys came around and got close and held me close (at different times) and then came the "Ooh La La"-ing. I really wanna kiss them but I can't find anywhere to be alone with them cuz I only see them at school and there aren't many slow-dance parties amongst the 5th graders and if someone has a boy-girl party then they invite tons of people. I JUST PLAIN NEED HELP!! I have no idea what to do and I'm just plain confused. ^_^ I feel like I'm gonna cry!

sorry i cant really help you on this but wow, 2 boys,...... i would have yelled" SHUT UP" to them if it was me...... try and meet them somewhere private i guess

Owch.

Just keep in mind it's olnly FIFTH grade- it's not your last chance and if anything, kissing any guy is too early.

Well, I had the urge to kiss someone at your age, but I personally think kissing is appropriate in 8th grade+ Just ignore them, for now.

You sound a tad young. I didn't get my first kiss since 7th grade. Don't you think you might want to wait a little bit just so you're not rushing anything?

And I don't think these guys will be happy if they find out you kissed the other one. Why not stick to one of them?

Some good times for a kiss are when you're leaving, just give him a little peck. Or maybe tell him you need to talk to him alone, and then go to a private place and kiss him. It's really uncomfortable when people are "oohing" or trying to take pictures when you two are trying to kiss. o.o' I know, I've been there.

Ok, coming from somebody who has never had that kind of expirience (Me), I don't know what to tell you except for that I'm in 7th grade, and grade 5 seems pretty young.

Before I ramble on about random thing's in my life, wait until you're sure you are ready. If not, you could possibly regret it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well, the other children are obviously immature. So what if you like them? Kiss them. But my advice is to pick one to kiss, or it would be akward. I would kill for that to happen to me, especialy if they were the guys i like.

*BaBi*

Last edited by a moderator:
I realise that I'm too young for this stuff but I didn't ask for it to happen and I'm just wondering what to do!

Ok I went to a boy-girl party and I've been to alot,but this one had,slow dancing. I danced with 2 of the guys that I liked and both tried to kiss me! Alot of my friends were there and about 25 other 5th graders so no one could ever be alone. Wheen they both tried to kiss me on the dance floor everyone started "Ooohhh"-ing and chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" It was super embarassing! The wierd part was that I was so extremely outraged at everyone for not minding their own beeswax that I stormed outside and started crying. Then both guys came around and got close and held me close (at different times) and then came the "Ooh La La"-ing. I really wanna kiss them but I can't find anywhere to be alone with them cuz I only see them at school and there aren't many slow-dance parties amongst the 5th graders and if someone has a boy-girl party then they invite tons of people. I JUST PLAIN NEED HELP!! I have no idea what to do and I'm just plain confused. :( I feel like I'm gonna cry!
you know, ive had the same expierience once. if they tried to kiss you, you shoulda kissed them back! anyway, who cares wat other people think? its your life! dont ruin it!

sincerely

narutomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back