Small group hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Marutchi turned into an Ichigotchi about 2 days ago. Lee should turn three years old today. I'm also watching my sisters Tama while she's at school today. Hers is orange with circles. It is 6 years old and weighs 38lbs. and has all of it's training bars filled up, is 1st generation, and is a boy name Bear, it is a Kutchipatchi. She wanted to hatch with us, but doesn't have computer access.

Well, my Ichigotchi finally turned into an adult today. She's a Kuchipatchi now :lol: Her lips are so cute how she like..puckers her lips up and plays with her little hat that she got as a gift and turns backwards when she jumps in the jumping game :D I kinda like her better than I liked my Mametchi.. hehe.

In other news, my other Tama is 14 years old today and is all extra old looking and drinks coffee as a snack :huh: Both of my Tama's are kind of amusing I guess haha. Can't wait 'till my ConX gets here..

Masktchi! Just what I wanted. :D Now I can work mah way up to maetchi on this one, unless I get side tracked with some experiment.

9/9bars

happiness: 0000

hunger: 0000

weight: 40lbs

yrs: 4

now I can treat him right since he is an adult! :) and even mate him when my young mimitchi changes.

Lee had a girl named Shea two days ago. Lee left last night so Shea is on her own now.

Well, I mated Mana [kuchipatchi] with a Memetchi and today he left and now Aqua! is doing just fine :) He turned into a Kinokomatchi [think i spelled that wrong, the weird shape-headed toddler] about 10 minutes ago. Im so excited! Exactly what I was hoping for!

Two days ago Lee turned into a Oniontchi. She is supposed to be turning 3 today, but She's only turning 2 because my battery died yesterday and I didn't get a new one to later yesterday evening. Is there anything I can do about the age differnece?

Beryl the gozaruchi unfortunately died because i accidently left her home on a school day (Im such a forgetful idiot.) :D :(

I now a have a new pet,Dudek who is a 2 year old maruchi!

Awesome! I know you like that character. I treated shmee okay, hoping for tarakotchi, and the result is... mimitchi? Nothing about this generation seems right. Oh well, she is cute!

Shea had a girl named Zoe yesterday and Zoe is now a Marutchi and is a year old now. To see my other tamagotchis that have passed visit the Tama Memorial.

Zoe turned into a Hinotamatchi the other day and now she is a Tarakotchi. I took very good care of her so I don't understand how I got a Tarakotchi? I have all of her training bars filled also. Do you have to keep it's heart need full all the time?

Hi im Natalie and i have a tamagotchi i would like to join a group soo anyone offers i'll accept!

my tamagotchi is blue with a white bit anround the screen

my tama character is the Mushroom thing

it is 7 years 0ld 99lbs and has 4 bars on diciplin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back