Small Kakeibo (AKA Tamagotchi Station) Detail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Ok, its no great thing but I thought it was quite funny.

Actually, the Orange kakeibo ball is the tip of the stylus:

That is, the stylus is tucked away in the "aereal".

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tama_kakeibo/index.html

You can see that in the imaegs here, when they're poking it with the stylus, the orange ball isnt there.

Looks like it comes with stickers too. :unsure:

And there are two main colours (pink and blue), but we already know that.

I thought their release date was on the 16th, but there is still no trace of them in eBay nor yesasia.

Ok, its no great thing but I thought it was quite funny.Actually, the Orange kakeibo ball is the tip of the stylus:

That is, the stylus is tucked away in the "aereal".

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tama_kakeibo/index.html

You can see that in the imaegs here, when they're poking it with the stylus, the orange ball isnt there.

Looks like it comes with stickers too. ;)

And there are two main colours (pink and blue), but we already know that.

I thought their release date was on the 16th, but there is still no trace of them in eBay nor yesasia.
I have never seen the blue tama.Where can i see it?

Hey, they're on Yesasia now.

Though, I don't bother getting one.

But thanks for the information!

The Kakeibo is not the Tamagotchi Station. The Tamagotchi Station is the game machine ealier this year. The book is the account book.

There are some on Yesasia and one on e-bay(the one on e-bay is a little expencive though) :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]I wish they would come to U.S and Canada!........................... maybe something like that would come![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] :mellow: :huh: I wish they would come to U.S and Canada!........................... maybe something like that would come! :mellow: :eek: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back