Small v3 hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolokotchi:)

Reaction score
I'd like to start a v3 hatch, but only a really small one...

I don't want to be rude or anything but in a very big hatch it's harder to follow everyones logs, so this will be only a small hatch for absolutley max 6 members (not counting me, so 6 more members)...

-The hatch will be for v3's only.

-It dosen't have to be first generation, but It must be new-hatched or the parent's will have to have leaft just before.

-You can join in with how many tamas you want.

-The hatch will be on October 4'th, between 2:00pm and 6:30pm.

-I'd like if you could post pictures and post at least once every three days, but post as often as you can!

-In your joining post, please post what generation the tama will be on, how many, and what design(s) it has.

I'm joining with two v3's

:My white v3 with pink snowflakes, currently a Mametchi on first generation with a cute baby boy beside him. :D

:My pink v3 with ice creams, currently a Violetchi, first gen, pacing back and forth with a little baby girl. :p

Please somebody join! I'll move the start off date to the 10th october instead...

Great! You're on!! I'd like at least 2 more members to join! :(

Aww I hope some more people do join, V3's are great!

(Plus I just bought 6 of them and I wanna hatch one XD)

Oh, just do your time zone and time could be like, anything between 10am and 7:30pm?

Thanks for joining anyway! Now I just need one more person!

The hatch is tomorrow THE HATCH IS TOMORROW! :D

Somebody better join!

I'm so excited!

I'm already thinking of names! XD

I think I'm gonna hatch mine about 12 noon after church :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Somebody else may join still, but I've anyway decided we will go for it whenever one more joins or not! :D I'll hatch mine after church too, but now I gotta go or I'll be late for the bus! I'm so excited, see ya later!!! :rolleyes:

Introducing my V3 baby :huh:

I hatched him this afternoon, and his name is Dave XD

Say hello to Dave <3

Clicky for a picture :nazotchi:

I'm so happy he turned out to be a boy- I hardly ever get boys :blink:

I don't know what the V3 growth chart is like either, so I'm excited to see how he turns out ^-^

Yay!

Guys, I've got a problem... I wonder what your time zone is, because I'll have to hatch mine ones tomorrow. I put the time right and all, and I know the parents are supposed to leave at second midnight, but now they didn't. I'll try to hatch tomorrow instead, and hopefully the difference between our tamas will not be too big beccause of a day...

Then, also, I will take pictures, but I've lost the USB wire for my camera, so maybe I won't be able to upload pictures at first, but I'm searching for it, and maybe I can borrow my parent's camera istead <_<

BTW cute baby, alicefly!!! :lol: :D

That's okay! I look forward to hearing about your late-hatcher :furawatchi:

Dave had to be paused for most of the afternoon anyway, because I went to the cinema.

Now he is a toddler. I don't know the name of this character, but here's a picture for you :furawatchi:

Isn't he cute?! He looks like he's fallen and bumped his head XD Which could be possible in the near future, because now I'm off to play some serious games, because Dave wants to buy these!

There was a sale on at the shop today, so I bought one of everything- hamburger, spaghetti, ad kebab. Now I am poor ^__^'

So, when I got home from school today, I set the time on the one of the tamas who's parent didn't leave by night.

I had put the clock so they had been sleeping all day as well, but now, It was time to go for it!

I actually found my camera's usb wire while looking for my parent's camera, so I have taken pictures of the parents leaving, and the of the poor crying babies...

They actually just evolved to toddlers too, and I'll edit this post later to add new pics!

I haven't taken so good care until now, beccause I've been on v3 tamatown all the time... :huh:

They are really fat now... ;)

So,, I'm now presenting: The Kuchitamatchi Teddy, and the Tamatchi Candy!!!

YaY!!!

BTW That charachter of yours is called Mizutamatchi, and he's one of my favourite toddlers! B)

I really love the design of your tama, is it european? It looks like that anyway, do you live in europe?

Both of these v3's are ones that I've got from friends who dosen't want them, I can't believe how people can give them away, but it's lucky for me!

Here are the pictures:

Mother Lucy leaving little Candy

Daddy Micke leaving little teddy

Crying Teddy

Crying Candy

Teddy the Kuchitamatchi!

Candy the Tamatchi!

EDIT: Addind the most recent photos! :eek:

I'm sorry but I completely miscalculated for this group hatch and my tama parent is still with my tama baby. She won't be leaving until tonight (I hope). Will it be too late to join in? If so, that's fine. :] I can't wait to see what characters you guys get!

^I vote you still join in :p

Wow Lolokotchi, those pictures are really cute- i've never actually witnessed the parents leaving the baby before!

Isn't it sweet how they sleep in a little box? :lol:

Tamatchi is my favourite toddler- I like it because it's been around since the original Tamagotchis in 1996 and I always used to get it.

Dave is snoozing away now, as it's 00.38.

Oh, and yes, the design is a European one, as I live in England :) It was one of my favourites, so I HAD to buy it!

My V3 baby is finally coming along. :] Her name is Witch, because it's almost Halloween (obviously...). She is currently 2 Gen and a Mohitamatchi. Which I think are really freaking cute, probably my favorite child character for the V3. Currently her discipline meter is just at one bar.

Lolokotchi, the egg that Teddy is in is quite cute. I'm jealous. :]

So, everything that can go wrong will go wrong. :p Witch's batteries just died. I'll try to get some more tonight so I can keep up with this.

^Aww lol, it's almost like your V3 didn't want to participate XD

Dave is now a Young Mametchi I believe. He's still very tiny ^-^ Earlier on this morning we bought a spade from the shop and dug for... cake! Yes. Dave found a pieve of cake... in the dirt. And ate it. Yummy :( XD

Here is a photo of Dave standing next to a Cuckoo Clock for size comparison. As you can see, he is still smaller than the average Cuckoo Clock...

In other news, MY TAMA-GO IS HERE! My Tama-Go is HERE! It's here! Now! ...Imma go open it! :p

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was busy since I had both choir and flute after school.

Bathory, you are very welcome to join! :p

My Tamas has evoled too, and I'll edit this post after I've taken some pictures.

I'm from Sweden, so my tamagotchis are european too!

I do feel kinda guilty for not caring well enough for my tamas, while being in school. :(

Yesterday Candy went to bed with all hearts empty and a skull and a poop beside her, she went to sleep while I was singing in my choirso I hadn't been abe to care for them for two hours. I have to keep the sound off in school, and I didn't want to lose them so I actually kept them paused today when I was at school, beccause of the state they werre in...

Right now they are both feeling quite well except for them both having ther weight between 50 and 60 lbs, but I'm trying to play with them a lot...

Yesterday somewhere in my flute lesson I got embarrased, beccause me and my friend heard the evolving sound from my jacket! My flute teacher is really kind and didn't bother about it, and my friend didn't recognise the sound.

Teddy is now a Hikotchi and Candy is a Hinotamatchi, and they are both extremly cute!!! This is the first time I ever got Hikotchi, and I suppose he is a bad care charachter, since I usually take good care and get good charachters, and I've taken pretty bad care now...

I connect them sometimes, and they're pretty good friends now, I am planning for them to marry when they've reached adult stage!!

Today about 12:30, Teddy was really a bad tama. He must have unpaused himself in my pocket, for in the middle of a lession he beeped for me! Nobody except me noticed luckily, and I stretched my hand down in the pocket of my jacket where he lay, and paused him. When I got home and unpaused him it turned out he had only been "joking". I disciplined him, and one more training bar appeared.

It's good they are teens now, for that means two more games, and one of them is heading, wich I think is pretty easy, and it takes short time, so now I can probably care for them a bit more often in school. :p :D

Alicefly, how are you liking the tama-go?? :p Did you start it up yet? I really wanna get one.

lolokotchi, I find all the games difficult, except the music note one. ._. That's the only one I can win... though it's so time consuming!

I got batteries for poor little Witch again, but I've kept her on pause most of the day because I was at the college until, like, 430 from the time she woke up. Then I went skating at around 6 ish and paused her again until about 11. I feel a bit like I'm cheating, but I can't have them unpaused during lectures, if I miss something I'm screwed for the exam. Anyways, all this pausing and battery shenanigans means Witch is STILL a toddler (mohitamatchi!).

Tomorrow, I only have one class and it will be over shortly after Witch wakes up. She won't be on pause until around 6:30 atleast (derby practice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back