smashing your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gumdrop37

Reaction score
I'm just wondering has anyone smashed there tamagotchi with a hammer because it has gotten annoying :D

No, but I threw my V3 and V4 on the ground really hard because they were driving me nuts.

Oh gosh no. Fifteen dollars down the drain. I occasionally drop them by accident. But when I buy $2 giga pets and crap, I intentionally take bad care of it. :3

i saw this in youtube "zombie tamagotchi" B) i'm so very mad when i watched it! :angry: :angry: :angry:
I saw that video to and it was just because the battery was dead all they had to do was take it out or did they already do that well that happend to me :D but I easily fixed it and did not smash it

Nope, I've never smashed my Tamagotchi.

Although I've dropped it many, many times. xD

Edit: Typo. P:

Last edited by a moderator:
No! But when I was 10 I came awfully close to. I decided to scratch my knuckles against the wall instead... Ouch. That hurt.

my cousin smashed my v2 while he was at my house <_<
o_O Omg, that's mean! My cousin tries to grab mine and says "No, it's mine !" But then, he's 4. :furawatchi: I have to hide it in my room and lock myself in or put it in my pocket.

i would never smash my tama it costed me $20

if i get really anoyed at it like i did today then i go crazy for a few minuets ;) :eek: :eek:

see?

Why would anybody want to do that? If they get annoying, just take the batteries out. Smashing them is just a waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back