*smileys* My tama left her baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_hart_my_tama

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]my first tama on my first tamagotchi toy ever had a beautiful baby girl who i named kiwi her mom left like 5 minute ago no lie im so exiceted i would like to know all of your tamas names ages and weight and if its a boy or girl [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]*smileys*[/SIZE]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :unsure: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :D :D :D

v4

MINES NAMED DEATH :D

DEATH MARRIED A MIMITCHI

AND THEY HAD A BABY BOY!

Death (Boy)

7 Years Old

97 LB

Gen 1

Death Hasn't Left His Baby Yet D:

uh...not to be rude...but...does this count as a group hatching....or should it be under a topic in "the library"?

Please check the guidelines for posting in Group Hatchings.

The Group Hatchings forum is not intended for use as a place to post info about what character just hatched on your tama :angry:

I will move this to What's On Your Mind? forum

I had a tamagotchi named Kiwi... I'm feeling nostalgic now that you reminded me of her.

Right now I have 2 twin toddler girls that have been paused for 2 days now (I paused them because I went to a banquet). I really like having 2 tamagotchis, because I if I have opposite genders, they can get married and then the children will be twins (I usually give them both names that rhyme).

If you're wondering what the names are, I'll have to go check. I've had so many tamagotchis over the years, it's really hard for me to remember the names of my current ones unless I grow close to them... and because they've been on pause for 2 days now, I haven't had a chance to do so.

Anyways, congratulations on your accomplishment!

~SkyCrystal~

Man your Tama got married then had a little girl!! :mametchi: Will my tama got married once then after 24hours she did give it up or LEAVE! :angry: So I wish you good luck your baby girl kiwi or whatever her name is. :)

Okay one thing is TOATALLY WEIRD ABOUT YOUR TAMA`S NAME!!! :) Why would you name you tama DEATH!!??? :angry: Also why did you put a laughing tama after you told you tama`s name!? :mametchi:

Okay one thing is TOATALLY WEIRD ABOUT YOUR TAMA`S NAME!!! :) Why would you name you tama DEATH!!??? :angry: Also why did you put a laughing tama after you told you tama`s name!? :mametchi:
Maybe some people like goth stuff XD

REALLY! :p My tama had a child but after 24 hours she did not give up or left the child to take care of! :D But can we be Friends?

Why did you name your Tama DEATH!!!!??? :D :p :p :p :p :p That is very bad but I know cheat codes! :D :D :D Wanna be friends? :p :huh:

Tamas are COOL!
Do you want to be Friends because I know how to keep your Tamas alvie even throught it died from sickness. :D :p :p :p :p Please Mail me back Please! :p :p :huh: :D :D :D :D :D

my tama is a V5 :D but you cant name three eggs :gozarutchi: :eek: but they are teenagers and will not turn older at all :gozarutchi: puh-lease reply on cheats or watever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back