Smoking Ban

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Joanne*~

Reaction score
Are you glad about it i am my dad is'nt he hates it and he got really angry and now he had to take me to Aunyt Carla because he was so stressed :) .I live in Wales so it started today!(I really aint supposed to say that but......)

It was kinda hard to read. put • ( periods ) in your sentences! but I understood O_O""

Here in Ohio,were not allowed to smoke in Public(Like Bars,In an restrant and ect.)because it was banned here too!!!Your only allowed to smoke at ur house,In car,ur room and ect.!

Good. Smoking killed my cousin Jenny and my older brother Derek.

My place.THey don't let you smoke in resuraunt,hall,restrooms,ect.I'm only a young little girl.My dad smokes less now.

My Mom only smokes outside of the house(drive way). My friends(Cat and Em), their parents smoke in the house!!!!!
My aunt, uncle, and cousin smoke in their house x.x It's nasty. My mom and I go outside and stand on the porch when we smoke. Smoking inside houses is disgusting x.x I don't understand why anyone would want to make their house stink.

Smoking has only been topped now because the goverment get £1000's of pounds everyday from selling

tobbaco and cigeretes.They were forced to stop it in public places because it was quite honestly a killer@!

FACT: About 106,000 people in the UK die each year due to smoking.

Scarey ey?

I am personally angry at the goverment for them not banning it.

I meen they had this choice:

1.Stop smoking and save 100s of 1000s of lifes and loose money.

2.Or kill England and make cash!

They chose two!

See why i am angry?

TOM THE BRAINLESS

Joane's my cuz and i'm over Aunt carla's house now and her dad's still noh bk i'm worried about My uncle and Joanne

Smoking has only been topped now because the goverment get £1000's of pounds everyday from sellingtobbaco and cigeretes.They were forced to stop it in public places because it was quite honestly a killer@!

FACT: About 106,000 people in the UK die each year due to smoking.

Scarey ey?

I am personally angry at the goverment for them not banning it.

I meen they had this choice:

1.Stop smoking and save 100s of 1000s of lifes and loose money.

2.Or kill England and make cash!

They chose two!

See why i am angry?

TOM THE BRAINLESS
By banning smoking altogether, you don't fix anything. People will still make cigarrettes, they will still sell it (albiet illegally), and even worse, drug dealers will add stuff to cigs to make them even more dangerous. Then, the govt will have to invest in keeping another drug trafficking problem under control. Smoking is bad, and if you are going to do it, that's your choice. It is the smoker's choice as to whether or not they want to quit or smoke. Everyone who does it has probably heard the warnings a zillion times over. Illegalizing it will make matters worse, if anything.

There going to ban smoking in pubs/clubs in July here in Australia. My boyfriend and his mum smoke in the house, I have to smoke outside or in the garage lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back