Smudgey's Adoption Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudgey08

Reaction score
Please Read All Before PMing or Posting or your adoption will be denied!

Welcome to Smudgey's Adoption Center. You can adopt little tamagotchi's for your Siggy. Here's how it works:

You can adopt tamas by Pming me!

I list all of the current adoptable tamas on this main post,as well as the already adopted ones, so you won't have to scroll down to see if you have gotten your tama or if there are new tamas up for adoption.

All tamas that have been adopted have a username next to them (Duh! Lol :p )

Your adoptees can get hugs and hi-fives from other people.

Just put a note in your siggy saying 'Give -name- a hug or hi-five! Pm me!' or something like that.

List the amount of hugs/hi-fives you have. Also, you can change his/her mood to whatever you like each day.

So, your siggy shpuld have a form like this once you've adopted one (this an example):

:unsure:

Name: Joey

Owner: Smudgey

Mood: Happy

Hug: 3

Hi-fives: 2

Care to give Joey a hug or hi-five? Just PM Smudgey!

Sometimes you can adopt more than one tama. You will sometimes see twin, or even triplets!

Like my idea?

Great! Here are the tamas up for adoption. Note: Please wait until your name appears beside your desired tama before you post in your siggy. If it has been more than two days since you have posted, drop me a PM

:ph34r: -

Jenna

Girl

:) -

Jasmine

Girl

:lol: -

Nick

Boy

:hitodetchi: - Smudgey08

Stella

Girl

:wacko: -

Jaxson

Boy

B) :mellow: -

Joe and Jessa

Boy and Girl

:mimitchi:

Finn

Boy

:unsure: <_<

Jacob and Lance

Both Boys

:) :)

Ruby and Rose

Both Girls

Last edited by a moderator:
Sezie, you obviously didn't read my post very well as I hadn't confirmed you could have them.

Evryone PLEASE fully read the first post before posting or PMing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back