Sneak or pause?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you sneak your Tama to school/work or pause it during the hours?

• Sneak

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Pause

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Not running tama

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Depends on how expensive it is

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how expensive. Ill freak out if I misplaced my Tama in the wrong bag:eek:. Once I accidentally put my Tama into a friends bag and we were walking home and I offered to carry his bag and he said yes but boy that bag killed me. What does he put in there. I managed to take my v4 back :) :) :)

I put mine to sleep during school so that I don't have to worry about them when I'm off doing other things. It works for me because 1) I get a little break from taking care of my Tamagotchis, which I do need sometimes, and 2) I don't have to wait for evolutions and things like that, because they do all their growing while I'm off in school or whatever. I don't really like sneaking, because it's too much of a risk and I don't want to be publicly humiliated in class by a teacher if they find my poor Tamagotchi.

Well, nobody is telling you to play with it during the classes... Well, in Poland classes last only 45 minutes, it's definitely not enough for a tama to get devastated during this time.

I pause it, I'm too scared that if I sneak it to school they'll get confiscated. And then they could die... :( So I play it safe and keep them paused at home.

I used to bring my v6/v3 to school like two years ago but not that i got a Tama-go I think i'll just leave them be. I don't pause them though and school only last for about 7 hours so when I get home I'll straight away feed/play games with my tamagotchi. And in the tama-go adult tamagotchis can just take food when they're hungry. :)

PS: It made me feel like i have a real life pet waiting for me at home. well i do have turtles but you get what i mean ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do neither of these things, actually.

Since I go to an online high school, I'm home pretty much all day. My mom doesn't mind me checking on my Tamagotchi in between subjects and I can even keep it on my desk if it doesn't distract me. The only reason I would pause my Tamagotchi would be if I could not take care of it (i.e.: if i was sick) or if I was going on vacation.

i'm so darn lucky

I'm currently not running a tama, but when I did, I would sneak. I even had more than one tama that I would have to take care of. It wasn't too hard if you turn the sound off, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back