Sneaking tamagotchi into school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually keep my Tamagotchi in my bag (wrapped up in a bandanna because I hate it when the screen gets scratched!), and go to the bathroom during break-times to feed it and check its stats. To be honest, I'd rather have my Tamagotchis hidden from the rest of my classmates (apart from my close friends), because I honestly can't stand it when people make fun of stuff I love.

My science teacher let me keep it on my desk after a big test. And I sneak it during math and ELA. Social studies is a big "NO-NO" so to speak.

Ironically yesterday (this is my only incident) is my embarrassing moment. I was getting ready for work, which is a part time til the end of the year, and I made sure that my tamagotchi v6 was paused so that I didn't have to worry about her when I was dealing with customers. Well, right in the middle of cleaning up the area for close, I heard my tami chirp and my face flushed. I pulled her out and repaused. My co-worker didn't say a word since she didn't see it (thank goodness). It was just a close call. But hey, what can you do when you can't find a babysitter?

On occasion me and my friend will sneak our tamas into school, althrough since we are allowed to use all electronics in the halls, and at lunch, we don't really have to be sneaky about it. On occasion, we will sneak them into gym class, or study hall, but we always have the sound off, and quite honestly, i'm kind of seen at the goody-goody kid, so my teachers wouldn't think twice about it if I said it was my watch.

My embarrising tama story was:

Okay, so we're reviewing math and taking notes, my teacher gives us 3 problems, I finish early and he starts passing out our school's newsletter, and I was playing with my tama, sound off'n all. I was playing the Shoot the Bug game because I'm trying for a good care, he sees it and looks at it, and tries to play it, my teach was pretty lax about it and just told me to put it away. Also, I'm running my tama with my best friend Sara, and we're in computer lab taking the NWEA, a VERY important test , and since I didn't have the back, Sara was pressing it against her leg too hard, and it reset. In front of our teacher. He thought it was a computer. THANK CELESTIA.

Anyways;

See if you can ask for help running the tama with a close friend if yoave u are very bad at hiding things.

SOUND OFF. Yea, pro-tip.

Try and have the back.

If you can, try not to bring it unless it's like a good-care adult, the hearts don't run out fast.

If you have a desk you don't open, play with it inside your desk.

If you have a teach who goes to the washroom, play and feed it.

I've been sneaking my tamas to school since Year 6. Going into Year 13 this year would make about 7 years. Every single tama I've ever owned has been to school with me. Even the Tama-Gos. Smaller tamas (e.g. the ones before Tama-Go), I put in my skirt pocket. Tama-Gos, I put in a small bag and then put that bag in my school bag, as I'd look a bit silly carrying a small bag around as well as my school bag, but I don't want them getting lost in my school bag. If I check them in class I make it look like I'm looking for something in my bag. With the smaller versions, I always keep it under my desk when checking in class. I care for them properly at interval and lunch time, and this is the only time I actually take them fully out of the pocket/bag, as my friends all know I play with tamagotchis. I have yet to get in trouble for having tamagotchis at school

Summary of my tips:

• You can keep ONE, I repeat ONE, small tama in your pocket if you have one. Pockets generally don't have room for more than one, especially if they're like the one on my skirt, where if you put in a second tama it's noticeable.
  • Put your Tama-Gos, and any other small versions you have, if you bring more than one, in a small bag, and put that bag in your school bag. You can also use this for any version at all if you don't have pockets/pockets are already occupied by other stuff.
  • If you absolutely MUST check on them during class, make it look like you're looking for something in your bag/keep the one you're checking on under your desk if it's from a pocket. Also, if you're making it look like you're looking for something, don't take too long or people might get suspicious.
  • Check on them properly during breaks. Make sure there are no tattletales/people you don't like/people who don't like you around.

All the other tips I've seen are good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
i usually keep mine in a small pocket in my pencil case(so it doesn't get damaged). during advisory, i put it on my book so it looks like i'm reading, but i'm actually playing with my tama. i always keep my sound off. during skills my teacher lets me take it out when i have nothing else to work on.

When I was at school, I would keep one or two of my Tamagotchis in the inner pocket of my blazer and check them on breaks.

I was always terrified that somehow one would call for attention (even though I kept the sound off) during chapel...

I never used them in front of other people when I was in school, but now that I'm out of school I feel differently. My co-workers know about/see me checking on the one I bring to work with me. It's funny how the environment you're in changes your perceptions and self-confidence. I was never enough at ease in the high school environment but since I've left it's been much easier to embrace any quirks and differences. You spend your years at school trying to assimilate, whereas in the real world, being a bit alternative can really put you ahead.

Ive read everything here lol cos school is coming up and i dont wanna pause my tama and our school doesnt let you take anything that u dont need for studying :p <IT SUCKS)

My school is FAR TOO strict to let us bring even a mobile phone but everyone brings electronics and phones so i do bring my tamas!!!(Junior high school) -_- -_- -_- :angry:

"It all started in primary school!!! It was like a tama school! I'll always remember it and love it. We were allowed even to bring other stuff and keep them on our desk!!! I was in forth grade and I could see the 6th grades as they were gathering all together (boys&girls) and playing with their tamas without the latest problem!! :D well, as I saw them holding their tamas outside whenever they wanted,I became pretty jealous! Plus, that everyone was talking about tamas as if they were an apple computer!!! So I did! Everyone had tamas at forth grade but me and my best friends( two unforgetable friends I'll always remember) were taking them with us!! It was so fun! Kids were just walking all around in the school yard connecting their tamas! Lol!! ^_^ So my best friends and me were sitting on a bench taking care of our tamas and connecting continiously!!! We even had them in class! I remember some embarrasing little moments when one of us had forgotten the sound on and the tamagotchi was calling out!" :D :D :D

But now...I only sneaky check them with the "search bag for an imortant book" trick... ;) I also guard them sometimes in breaks but that's all...Idon't even wanna think about someone noticing I had tamas cause then The end of the world would come!!! (at least for me)...Only a friend on bus know's that... and I hide them even from her!!!I ussually sneak one of my tamas but now lately I had the courage to bring two!!!Hope I'll continue safe like that!!! ;)

I plan to take my V5 into school at the end of half term. It's secondary school with different classrooms and lessons and all, which seems to make it easier rather than harder. All the other girls go between lessons in groups and take ages, but I run there on my own so it would be no problem using a Tama. I'll probably keep it in either my inner blazer pocket or my shirt pocket, where it won't be noticed. An iD L made a huge bulge in there when I tried it, but the V5 hopefully won't.

my friend got caught ill tell you what happend

:my friend was in primary 1grade she brought her tama to school everyday one day the teacher was doing maths she took her tama out and started playing and she was asked a ouestion and the teacher noticed her tama and took it for a week the nexr week she had it in her bag and forgot to turn the sound off :mellow: and it started beeping and the whole class was looking around :huh: :mimitchi: :babytchi: the teacher didnt notice that was a lucky one :p :newmametchi: :hitodetchi: phew!

my embaresing tama story happenend today i brought my tama to school as normal i left it in my pencil case to keep an eye on it we were doing our maths ouietly then the next thing i hear is beep beep beeping out of my pencil case everyone was looking around then a couple of girls looking at me and i said what? i started looking around as well so it would look like i wasnt the one . the teacher was looking around as well then she kind of shouted what was that sound it was so embaresing and i nearlly got caught o-O.I was lucky phew :unsure: :D

I used to put it in my pencil case and when I needed to check on it just do it from in there. None of my teachers ever knew and if they did they never said anything to me or the head about it. I would recommend doing that as I did it for 2 years at least!

Hahahaha I remember when i was in first grad i thoughtless brought it in to school and i just played with in my desk and my teacher didnt care xD and one time i went up to the teacher and showed her its and showed her how to take care of it and then she played a game bwhahahah Most teachers like me cause i suck up a lot :p Teh advantages of being a suck up :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back