SNES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robonekro

Reaction score
well today i found my old SNES and thankfully it still works and now im wondering...Have you ever owned a SNES? (or still own one like i do =D)

I have no idea where mine went.. I think I gave it to my cousin a long time ago. Too bad, it would be fun to pull it out again. ^.^ My oldest Nintendo system is my N64 which is sitting across the room with my other systems.

Ah yes, the SuperNintendo! Great system.

I still have mine. Actually come to think of it, I have both models of that one. The last year they were sold, a smaller version came out. Well, if you really want to get technical, there were at least 3 models. The first model actually locked the game in when you turned it on. Interesting idea.

I wasted a good couple of years playing all sorts of games on that one. I still have everything too. I just can't throw anything away or get rid of it.

Oh but YES! I do drag out all the old systems once in a while and play the old stuff. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, the SuperNintendo! Great system.I still have mine. Actually come to think of it, I have both models of that one. The last year they were sold, a smaller version came out. Well, if you really want to get technical, there were at least 3 models. The first model actually locked the game in when you turned it on. Interesting idea.

I wasted a good couple of years playing all sorts of games on that one. I still have everything too. I just can't throw anything away or get rid of it.

Oh but YES! I do drag out all the old systems once in a while and play the old stuff. :)
There was only one model released in the UK (i think) and it was designed differently to the US console.

It was more round-ish at the edges and the cartridges were more round-ish at the sides and it locked the cartridge in when you switched it on ^ ^

There was only one model released in the UK (i think) and it was designed differently to the US console.It was more round-ish at the edges and the cartridges were more round-ish at the sides and it locked the cartridge in when you switched it on ^ ^
It was an outstretched N64 cartridge :) .

It was an outstretched N64 cartridge :blink: .
Actually Ive noticed that all of Nintendo's cartridges up until the GameCube and DS have been the same kind of shape, just getting progressively smaller and shorter.

well today i found my old SNES and thankfully it still works and now im wondering...Have you ever owned a SNES? (or still own one like i do =D)
Yeah!

The Snes Is that most awesome-ness peice of

machinerey ever.'the games are classics.

We did have one a few years ago, and it was amazing. But my father and brother were so obsessed and couldn't talk, think, or do anything else, my mom sold it. :nazotchi:

I don't have one but my grandma had one that my dad bought but it broke 6-5 years ago :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back