*sniffle* *sniff*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemunky548

Reaction score
Well my brother's in 9th grade and he was talking to this 8th grader on the phone named(we'll call her C) C so anyway he told me that if I see her at school go up to her and say hi.(I'm in 6th grade)So I saw her and I told her I was his sister. So I was walking home with my brother(he picked me up)And I told him I met C. And he says "I know and she thinks you're a freak" I asked him why? and he said "because she thinks you're annoying" I was like "But I only met her once how can I be annoying?" I felt like crying and he told me that a bunch of 8th graders think I'm annoying and he says that they say I talk crap? I mean I don't

Lemme just say this- that's how it works. Eight graders always think sixth graders are annoying, immature, crazy, etc. And guess what, you will too when you are there. ;]

There's just a vast maturity range from 6th to 8th but don't let them get you down. Just shrug it off. They can think that way if the want, but it's probably not true. Remember this when you t hink this in eighth grade.

As TWP said, that's life. Most of the time older kids think younger kids are annoying and such. But one day you'll be older, just like them, and then you'll know how it feels to be in their shoes.

My advice is to just ignore it. You don't even know the people, and your brother may just be teasing you.

Yeah I guess you guys are right. But 7th graders and 8th graders always like to boss around the 6th graders whom they call "pixies" They are only like a year older than us or two years...

My brother said that his friends say I'm ugly. >_> But I asked him again and he said they didn't really say that, but I think it's only because mom was in the room..

Eigth graders are rude to younger kids at school (well most atleast). It's just how it works, it makes no sense though, as it shouldn't happen.

I'm sure your not annoying, I'm sure she's just stuck up or something?

I'm in seventh grade and we get along really well with the sixth graders.

My brother said that his friends say I'm ugly. >_> But I asked him again and he said they didn't really say that, but I think it's only because mom was in the room..Eigth graders are rude to younger kids at school (well most atleast). It's just how it works, it makes no sense though, as it shouldn't happen.

I'm sure your not annoying, I'm sure she's just stuck up or something?

I'm in seventh grade and we get along really well with the sixth graders.
My brother would even say it if my mom was in the room. but I don't think he'll fess up he never does

Lemme just say this- that's how it works. Eight graders always think sixth graders are annoying, immature, crazy, etc. And guess what, you will too when you are there. ;]
There's just a vast maturity range from 6th to 8th but don't let them get you down. Just shrug it off. They can think that way if the want, but it's probably not true. Remember this when you t hink this in eighth grade.
Ditto.

For me, there was a huge jump in maturity between 6th and 7th grade. The grade 8s are fairly nice to me, but they talk crap about other people and all of that fun stuff.

Well, think about it this way: Who is she to say that? Anyway, you said she only met you once. So she probably doesnt know much about u. And if YOU don't think your'e annoying, then why should it hurt you? So, say, if someone calls you an idiot, but YOU KNOW you're not an idiot, just forget it and move on with life!

Hope I helped :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back