SNOW! do u like it or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sortof like it. You get to chuck snowballs at random people walking down the street. Although I've never done that xD And at least once a year, we get a snow day. Last year, the storm was so bad there was ice coating every tree in the schoolyard, it was pretty cool! And my school takes grades 7 and 8 on ski trips ^^

Some cons are that you get really bad driving conditions and I travel pretty far for hockey games xD

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay. I'd probably like it more if it snowed where I lived. It's just really annoying when your toes are freezing, but the rest of you is really hot. That's one of the reasons why I hate skiing. I also don't like driving up to go 'visit' it, I hate car rides. I get very bad motion sickness.

I love snow when it has just fallen first thing in the morning, and you're the first one to go out and make footprints in it, but after plows come by and its all like gray and mushed up agunst the edge of your yard I don't like it.

I loooooove snow!!! :) Especially when there's a lot because then they cancel school XD

I LOVE snow! It's so unfair at school though, they don't let you out at break and when schools finished the snows melted <_< .

I love it in holidays and weekends though, SNOWBALL FIGHTS XD!!

i only like snow for no school and watching it i HATE going in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back