Snow

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Today we got our first snowfall! :furawatchi: It didn't stay, but it's still really pretty to watch.

Has it started snowing where you live?

Hasn't stated snowing here just yet, but about 30 minutes North where my parents live it has snowed. I'd like to hold off on the snow as long as possible. Winter is a long season here in Canada.

Nope, But Where my relatives are in BC (canada), they got like a Foot of snow.

So far, Where I live, No snow yet. I wish though, I love the snow...its so.....Cold and White and Awesomely Pretty. ^^

Nope...

Just cold and boring here...

And no school heating Dx

It's 1 in a 10000000 chance it will snow here where I live in Australia. Queensland is way too hot, and its summer here anyway.

Not yet, but we have had today in a town a couple of miles north.

I don't want snow in November!!

But on the positive side, at least it wasn't as crazy as last year o_O

Global warming...

No snow here yet, but today was awful to have to walk 45 minutes to and from the walk-in clinic. It was windy in all directions and the cold rain made you feel very damp and freezing. I got nothing against the blowing wind, but adding that kind of cold rain really makes you wanna warm up when you get back home :p

It doesn't snow here, and when it does it only snows about once every six years, it doesn't stick, and it's like slush.

I'm actually kinda amazed at my snowfall.

It's November 6th in Southern Ontario, and we haven't had any snow yet! It's supposed to snow on Friday, it's unusual though. We should have gotten snow waaaay earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back