Snowing, Brushing..........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KEKE Timmy

Reaction score
Ok if i leave my tama alone for a little while it starts brushing its teeth or its snowing in the background! Anyone else seen this happen?

Anyways..... If i leave it alone while im at school do you think it will die? Usually its never hungry... I do pause it but do you think anything will happen?

[SIZE=8pt]If you pause your tamagotchi, then it will not die. However, it will slow the growth process. As for the first thing... that is just some animation that Bandai put in for coolness. lol coolness[/SIZE]

Yep I've seen it happen, but since I live in the southern hemisphere it's kinda weird when it starts snowing as it snows in Summer!!! Oh and brushing teeth happens in the morning and at night for teenage and adult characters.

Depending on the character it might not die. Once I dropped my Tamagotchi in the car while going to school and my mum found it later on, therefore it survived a whole school day without dying. But I recommend putting your Tamagotchi to sleep by changing the time.

Ok if i leave my tama alone for a little while it starts brushing its teeth or its snowing in the background! Anyone else seen this happen?
Anyways..... If i leave it alone while im at school do you think it will die? Usually its never hungry... I do pause it but do you think anything will happen?
That happens to me too. It's normal so don't worry.

It won't die unless you pause it or put it to sleep.

it will survive for about 6-7 hours before dying,,, unless you didnt feed it before you left

it will survive for about 6-7 hours before dying.
:eek: :eek: actually it lives longer. I always leave my tamas on when I go to school. It should live about a day if you start it from birth and don't mess with it at all. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yea you know wats weird? Sometimes i forget my tama is a baby, and kinda ignore it, and i doesnt die! But if i do that with an adult, it dies! That lil baby is a fighter!
Thats because babies can't die.

it will survive for about 6-7 hours before dying.
Really? Then how come once I had a v3 adult tama and I left it alone for 3 days and it survived? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back