Snowpocalypse 2011

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
Okay, I posted this in one of my online Livejournal communities.... har. I wanted to post here since there is alot more locaclized people here..... What are you getting? Snow/Mixed/Rain? A tad bit of everything? and of corse, that Wind!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=105925099485778

Here is the link and what everybody (so far) has been saying. Its a riot! Oh and before peopl go spilling off where they live, just remember... State only. IF anything.... Nobody is really suppose to share their location here for specific reasons.

I live in New York. And I'm getting a mix of snow and rain at the moment. And when the rain hits anything it freezes after a few mins making it very slippery.

Well you guys I don't think were suppose to get too much snow... Just ice.... covering the snow...

Its been snowing since 6pm and the wind is pushing it into the window... Thank goodness its got a good cover on the bottom. I'd be sittig here getting snow on my head.

i live in the north east, and wow. all of last month we didn't have a full week of school :eek:

Dah, I knew it was in the wrong spot... Thanks for moving this OldSchoolTama.

I have 5-6inches of the possible 12-16inches. (Haha, bring it on dude)

=o I'm going to go take a pic of outside and you can see how much snow we have.

4resed.jpg

Kinda gives you an idea. It was hard to take the pic =o

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I shoveled half of my driveway... (cars on other half currently) and got maybe a yard high of snow moved... With a dang shovel. No snowblower useage. I have one but it hasn't been ran ... in atleast 3-5 years. Who knows if it would start. Lol.

I kinda want to make a nice igloo thing. I don't have snowpants anymore...not ones that fit. That and I got cold outside... Yuck. Not to mention, probably a wind burn... ya, they happen. Maybe its a sunburn... I may never know.

Yeah we don't have a snow blower either.

Omg I wonder if I could make an igloo. I'm going to try and convince my bf. Muahahaha.

I live in Connecticut and this is the snowiest winter we've had since 95-96. There's gotta be at least two and a half feet of snow outside, if not more. We've already had six snow days lol. We just had a snowstorm on Monday night and a sleet/snowstorm last night. We're expecting an ice storm on Saturday and another snowstorm on Tuesday.

Thats not cool if you've had that much snow... I don't think I managed to make an igloo when I was little. I might have once, but it didn't survive very long at all, sun was out and it wasn't goo packing snow. This stuff certainly is though!

I live in Northern England- we already had over a foot of snow last January, and this year we had about half that much. It only lasted a couple of weeks though :(

I live in Michigan, so the snowpocalypse is basically over for us. D:

my yard as of now
16738318399070497411210.jpg
Wow.

Snow is annoying sometimes. I still usually have to go to school when it snows. Maybe if we get stuff like this over here sometime it will close for once.

Tama :ph34r: Phantom

Just rain here in British Columbia, Canada. Bleh.

I've really been hoping for snow, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back