Snubbed by a member?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first they would pick if you never had a music star then a year later if you never had a dazzilitchi or dreamitchi and now its if you have a tamagotchi go

Sorry if I ever snubbed any of you! my ID id DC913.

If anyone snubbs you then dont follow them, its either that their really mean or they cant kill allot of time. :D

Maybe if we are really in a rush then we should say "Goodbye" or "Sorry I have to go".

I admit I snubbed 3 people but they were NOT guests, they were tama-go users, its just that they were being rude because:

1. The 3 Tama-go users ( Gozarutchi, Hoshitchi and Lovelytchi ) were circling me.

2. After 1/2 minuites, I got tired of it and warped to the "Flower Hills" after playing the recycling game, they found me and started following me everywhere.

3. Soon I met one of my friends ( AT something...) I tried talking to him but then Gozarutchi covered my "Hi" with the happy face.

4.I tried warping again and going into my apartment but I dont know how but they were able to use the link between the profile and the apartment.

5. I couldnt take anymore because they formed a triangle around me and they used the greetings over and over again like "Hi" and stuff like that

6. after finally braving up, I clicked on the mad face over and over and OVER again and then they left and as soon as one by one they dissapeared, I jumped with joy in real life

7. After playing doughnuts and using my statue trick to avoid the 3 bullies, I went home with easter eggs spelling something bad similiar the the AH thing (no rebelion against rules intended)

so you see guys/ gals, Im snubbing once in a while because I want to avoid stress... :(

Yeah i feel your pain. one time when i wasn't logged in i said hi to another guest and they ran away to a logged in member. so when i logged in as mametchi they came running to me just because i was mametchi and they were kuchipatchi :mametchi:

Yeah, I understand what you're getting at. :( I spent 6 months logging onto Music City as a guest because I had no Music Star to log on as.

For the whole member-guest thing, it's like racial discrimination. If you have logged in with a toy, you are accepted by everyone. If you have one of those red hats on, others will see you and try to ignore you like you're not there. :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back