So, about the skills...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather_Feather

Reaction score
Do they affect more than what kind of job you can get? Can they affect what kind of Tama it could be? That would be sweet :ph34r:

no they really don`t help. my friend`s tama is a scientist and these were the points

21(pencil)

19 (star)

14 (flower)

while mine is a doctar points:

163 (pencil)

60(star)

60 (flower)

Can they affect what kind of Tama it could be?
oh sorry i thought u were talking about jobs! :ph34r: no i don`t think they affect the tama. then again i`m only in the 1st generation. i`ve had tamas for only 1 year so.. well.......

oh sorry i thought u were talking about jobs! B) no i don`t think they affect the tama. then again i`m only in the 1st generation. i`ve had tamas for only 1 year so.. well.......
i just found out! it does affect your tama! my ponyitchi was affected by intellagence points

:D :ph34r: :ph34r:

Oh, sweet! Thanks! Yeah, my Tama has 28 intelligence, 75 arts, and 9 social so mine's going to be a very artsy Tama :ph34r:

Oh, sweet! Thanks! Yeah, my Tama has 28 intelligence, 75 arts, and 9 social so mine's going to be a very artsy Tama :mametchi:
i bet your tama will become an awesome person(tama)! :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back