so close! :o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have my Game Cube, but I hardly play it now. The controlers always broke on me. Heh heh... too much Smash Brothers.

o_O Lucky!
That's one reason I hate living in an expensive state XD
Do you have big taxes there also?

I got my Game Cube brand new in 2002 along with Super Smash Brothers Melee. That games my fave!

Do you have big taxes there also?
I got my Game Cube brand new in 2002 along with Super Smash Brothers Melee. That games my fave!
I'm not sure exactly. I know sales tax is 8.9% but I don't know exactly what that means o.o' I just pay for things and expect the tax to make the total around $2 more.

I bought my Gamecube brand new June 2005 for $99. I bought Madagascar for $40, beat it that day and tried to sell it back the next day. They were only gonna give me $8 for it >.<'

I'm not sure exactly. I know sales tax is 8.9% but I don't know exactly what that means o.o' I just pay for things and expect the tax to make the total around $2 more.
I bought my Gamecube brand new June 2005 for $99. I bought Madagascar for $40, beat it that day and tried to sell it back the next day. They were only gonna give me $8 for it >.<'
You should write that in your blog:

One day I bought a game for the GC and beat it that day so I tried to sell it XD

o_O Lucky!
That's one reason I hate living in an expensive state XD
How you think I feel!? XD

Florida is a popular tourist site around Christmas, and Families rent hotels, and since its high in tourists (Summer, and Winter) The prices go UP fer about everything, even to locals.

Gamecubes cost around 80 bucks new now

You should write that in your blog:
One day I bought a game for the GC and beat it that day so I tried to sell it XD
Well I figured if I bought a game for $40 and sold it back the next day, they'd give me a fairly good amount for it. Mainly because the game had litterally just come out. I knew they wouldn't give me all 40 back, but I was hoping for more than 8 x.X

Well I figured if I bought a game for $40 and sold it back the next day, they'd give me a fairly good amount for it. Mainly because the game had litterally just come out. I knew they wouldn't give me all 40 back, but I was hoping for more than 8 x.X
like $15 - $20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back