SO CONFUSING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-lova

Reaction score
:p :D :(

my friend told me how to decide if your

tamagotci is a girl or boy. you press

a certain button and it becomes a

girl or boy but for some crazy reason

she wouldn'y tell me wich ones wich!

does anyone know?????

:D :huh: :huh:

i think if you press the "A" you get a girl and if you press"B" you get boy

like xox1996 said press "A" when the matchmaker comes you get a girl

press "B" when it comes you get a boy.

~CoOkIdOuGh :furawatchi:

It's not true. No matter what you do, there's a 50-50 chance of getting either gender.

The reason people think it's true is if they try something and they happen to get whichever gender they hoped for they think it worked, then they tell their friends, and their friends try it, and they don't get the gender they hoped for, and then they think the reason is not that the process is fake, but rather that they did something wrong, in which case they try again the next time, and of course then they're back to a 50-50 chance of getting the gender they hope for, and no, I've never heard of a run-on sentence.

Yes, binary is 100% correct. No matter what button you press when the matchmaker comes, it is still absolutely random what gender your tamababy will be.

GotchiGirl96

:D :) :unsure: :) :) :unsure:

i think that he means, that he won't stop trying to find some way to get yhe tama you want.

its not true but if u us the match maker the first time she comes say yes and get a boy and say yes the second time for a boy

and if u wan tot wait later for one clik the c button wen she comes

There is no way of specifying whether you want a boy or a girl. Simple as that. It's all completely random. I don't think there's a 'special' way to get any character (without debugging, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back