So Happy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama815

Reaction score
My dad finally got divorced from my evil now ex-stepmom. YES! I am soo happy.

We get our house back, we get our lives back. No more of her Bologna Sandwich. This is one of the happier days of my life. Yea, that other fateful day when someone got mad at me on TT when I said one or two bad words, well that is gone. No more swearing rants, they only made me feel better for a moment. But it's all done now. =]

Haha, thanks. yes, you guessed right. I know, normally people wouldnt be excited about that. But different circumstances for different people.

Oh yes, he is. He doesnt understand why he married her in the first place. lol

My dad finally got divorced from my evil now ex-stepmom. YES! I am soo happy.
We get our house back, we get our lives back. No more of her Bologna Sandwich. This is one of the happier days of my life. Yea, that other fateful day when someone got mad at me on TT when I said one or two bad words, well that is gone. No more swearing rants, they only made me feel better for a moment. But it's all done now. =]
Lucky. :) I would give anything for my dad to divorce my stepmom. But, I hope that you and your dad have a happy life. (what was wrong with her bologna sandwich?)

Lucky. :) I would give anything for my dad to divorce my stepmom. But, I hope that you and your dad have a happy life. (what was wrong with her bologna sandwich?)
Haha, well yea that is what I thought at first. It's hard. And bolgna sandwhich is my substitute expression for some other unmentionable words....idk lol, my cousin used to say that.

I guess congrats. :p

If you didn't realize, I won't say the words, but they mean BS.

Matchy :lol:

haha.

good.

i know how that feels, because i had an evil babysitter.

lol. how coincidential (fairly odd parents)!

bologna sandwich. good one.

That's great.

Starting over again is great. Future looks bright doesn't it! :)

Also can I say one word...LUCKY!!!!!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back